There are 196 users in the forums

#81 49ers Jersey spotted in Montreal, Canada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reggie McGrew!
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
I saw some dude sporting a #81 49ers jersey today while at the downtown train station in Montreal Canada today...

No, it was NOT a T.O. jersey but a Rashuan Woods jersey....LMAO...yup....It was shocking to see someone still sporting a Rashuan Woods 49ers jersey these days...

anyways, just thought that was hilarious.

Whenever I think of Woods I get to wondering who really was the worst 1st rounder of the last 20 years.

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

My vote goes to Woods.. Thanks a lot T Don, we could have had Wilfork.

if i remember correctly, Rashaun Woods had a 59 yard TD in one of his final games as a Niner. Reggie McGrew and Jim Druckenmiller never did anything to make the fans stand up and cheer.

also, Kentwan Balmer is reaching Reggie McGrew status fast.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM ]
No question Woods is the worst first round signing. The dude was allergic to playing at the NFL level. He signed his mega-million contract then bought a decked-out bass fishing boat and quit playing competitive football as fast as he could flick his bait into the water. Not picking Wilfork, which I always suspected the reason was Donafudge didn't want to pay the extra cash for three or four slots he saved on picking that bum Woods later. The 2001-04 was so bad it rivals the Joe Thomas era which is one hellova feat to pull off. The 77-78 teams sucked deep dong. Thanks to the almighty that is behind us. Amen
Originally posted by Niners99:
I saw some dude sporting a #81 49ers jersey today while at the downtown train station in Montreal Canada today...

No, it was NOT a T.O. jersey but a Rashuan Woods jersey....LMAO...yup....It was shocking to see someone still sporting a Rashuan Woods 49ers jersey these days...

Whenever I think of Woods I get to wondering who really was the worst 1st rounder of the last 20 years.

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

if i remember correctly, Rashaun Woods had a 59 yard TD in one of his final games as a Niner. Reggie McGrew and Jim Druckenmiller never did anything to make the fans stand up and cheer.

also, Kentwan Balmer is reaching Reggie McGrew status fast.

Do not agree with DruckenM. He started his first game at lambs and we won last second or minute 15-12 in 1997. so a win vs lambs is enough to put him out of the cellar But R Woods ... wow big bust
[ Edited by 49Fever on Jan 2, 2010 at 1:46 AM ]
He is a solid bass fisherman
who?
I actually saw someone at the 49ers-dalllas preseason game wearing an Woods jersey, I thought it was funny.

As far as 1st round bust is concern, why not Kwame Harris, he was really bad too.
  • evil
  • Veteran
That was not ME. Don't even live in the 514 anymore.

Ginseng you live in the 514 or just visiting ?
Wasn't Dennis Ericsson our coach at the time? Him and Terry Donahue represent the lowest of the lows for the 49ers as a franchise!
Anybody rocking #96? C'mon...be honest!

A little ducktape over the names of the draft bust...problem solved
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I actually saw someone at the 49ers-dalllas preseason game wearing an Woods jersey, I thought it was funny.

As far as 1st round bust is concern, why not Kwame Harris, he was really bad too.

At least Harris played. I know he wasn't good but Reggie McGrew or Woods never did anything for us.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Kwame got signed by and played for somebody else. Woods didn't even play for the team that drafted him (ok maybe a tiny bit).
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

tough one, Id go Woods or Drunk. mainly cause Rumph was decent till we moved him to S and McGrew was ok for a bit, but both are busts anyway.

rumph was garbage since the 1st time he played his 1st gm. i remember constantly opposing offenses picking his ass apart.

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

I gotta go with Woods. Although Stokes is close for me because we traded the pick used to select Ray Lewis
Share 49ersWebzone