LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 122 users in the forums

#81 49ers Jersey spotted in Montreal, Canada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I saw some dude sporting a #81 49ers jersey today while at the downtown train station in Montreal Canada today...

No, it was NOT a T.O. jersey but a Rashuan Woods jersey....LMAO...yup....It was shocking to see someone still sporting a Rashuan Woods 49ers jersey these days...

anyways, just thought that was hilarious.
I can't believe someone actually bought a Wood's jersey
that poor guy must have bought it right after the draft or something. but comeon man you didn't have anything else to wear?
#81 should be retired..... and not for a good reason
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
that poor guy must have bought it right after the draft or something. but comeon man you didn't have anything else to wear?

That's what they ask me when i wear my #11 jersey....
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by matt49er:

That's what they ask me when i wear my #11 jersey....

well...#11 is still starting and the coaching staff is banking on him...so..you are still good wearing it
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
I saw some dude sporting a #81 49ers jersey today while at the downtown train station in Montreal Canada today...

No, it was NOT a T.O. jersey but a Rashuan Woods jersey....LMAO...yup....It was shocking to see someone still sporting a Rashuan Woods 49ers jersey these days...

Whenever I think of Woods I get to wondering who really was the worst 1st rounder of the last 20 years.

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

My vote goes to Woods.. Thanks a lot T Don, we could have had Wilfork.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Whenever I think of Woods I get to wondering who really was the worst 1st rounder of the last 20 years.

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

tough one, Id go Woods or Drunk. mainly cause Rumph was decent till we moved him to S and McGrew was ok for a bit, but both are busts anyway.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

A. Rashaun Woods
B. Reggie McGrew
C. Jim Druckenmiller

or

D. Mike Rumph

No question IMO. Usually first round busts make the field and stink it up before we label them busts. Woods didn't even make the field.
Ironic since Woods was soft as a French Canadian

must be a fan of his fishing
Mike Rumph is a great CB
Rashaun Woods really really really sucked man. WTF was dennis erickson thinking when we traded down so many slots and drafted him????

we could've drafted any of the following players:

Shawn Andrews
DJ Williams
Will Smith
Vernon Carey
Vince Wilfork
Steven Jackson
Chris Snee
Bob Sanders

and the list goes on...

Drafting Rashaun Woods = EPIC FAIL
Thanks for ruining my night bringing up Woods. Goodnight Im going to have nightmares now.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
This dude was supposed to be the next Jerry Rice. I would've bought 5 of his jersies if I had the chance.
Share 49ersWebzone