There are 217 users in the forums

Who will be most improved 9er going into 2010?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be most improved 9er going into 2010?

Gotta go with Brooks. I expected nothing from him.
I'd love it to be Alex, but I'm going to go with Brooks too.
Crabs is going to be on fire in 2010.
Well looking at "most improved", you have to look at what the player has done previously. That's a bit hard with Crabtree, because he missed so much time. I have to vote for Brooks too, based on him showing nothing before to seemingly finally putting it together.

But I think Crabtree will be vastly improved too. He seems to learn and pick things up quickly, so will a full off-season and training camp, he could be amazing.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
I'd love it to be Alex, but I'm going to go with Brooks too.
i don't know who but know what position. that's the qb position, whether it a. smith or n. davis(my hope). that position alone is the difference between some of our losses being losses, & some being wins.
Gotta say Crabs. He's impressed this year despite missing all of camp and six games. Though he and Alex go hand in hand. If he's improved, it's because Alex has too.
Have to go Crabtree as well. Miss all of camp and 1/3 of the season, yet he is still one of the top rookie wr's this year. If he would have been here all season, easily a ROY canidate
I've heard players going from their rookie years to their next year make the biggest jump. They learn the game and their positions as pros. IMO, on average, they do.

Cafesito
Crabs/Brooks/Sing/Smith/Goldson/Morgan all should be right there.
Alex will kick butt. If he had sat behind Farve for 3 years in Green Bay he'd be a top five qb now.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Alex will kick butt. If he had sat behind Farve for 3 years in Green Bay in the same system he'd be a top five qb now.

Fixed it for you, but yeah!
hopefully, they all have big leaps and we can be in the playoffs next year. We need a good RT and the draft is thin at that position. Maybe we'll find a gem in a pile of rocks.
Share 49ersWebzone