There are 277 users in the forums

I can return Kickoffs for touchdowns on Madden with Brandon Jones , bruh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
It must almost be off season. The goofiness has started.

• rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm just sayin'

Why not try it out with Mr 5 year contract as a returner instead of that soon to be ex niner, Arnaz Battle?

April fools joke 08' -Battle for Cutler is looking pretty good right about now.

Well that Madden game is badly developed cause its easy to return kickoffs for td´s in that game. Does not really matter what level you are playing.

Lets just draft Arenas in the 3rd round.

I'd rather trade for Josh Cribbs. He's excellent on special teams (goes without saying), and you can line him up at RB or WR. Think of all the trick plays we could use him in. Getting him would take care of our special teams situation, and clears the way for us to cut Battle.

Now the question is, what does Cleveland want for him?

Vernon Davis? Frank Gore? Point is cribbs is their best player and we don't have anything to give them. Arenas would be a great pickup.
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by baltien:
I'm just sayin'

Why not try it out with Mr 5 year contract as a returner instead of that soon to be ex niner, Arnaz Battle?

Well that Madden game is badly developed cause its easy to return kickoffs for td´s in that game. Does not really matter what level you are playing.

I'd rather trade for Josh Cribbs. He's excellent on special teams (goes without saying), and you can line him up at RB or WR. Think of all the trick plays we could use him in. Getting him would take care of our special teams situation, and clears the way for us to cut Battle.

Now the question is, what does Cleveland want for him?

Vernon Davis? Frank Gore? Point is cribbs is their best player and we don't have anything to give them. Arenas would be a great pickup.

A draft pick maybe? Cleveland needs....everything expect for maybe a RB. I'd give up a 3rd and 4th for Cribbs no question.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
They did . . he sucked. He makes Battle look like Hester.

Did he muff it like 5 times?

9 Returns for 26 yards, 2.9 yard average, 1 fair catch

You sure that's not punt returns?
I created myself in madden and I returned 2 punts for TDs. 9ers need to sign me
frank gore as punt returner!
I'm just sayin'

I returned 4 Kickoffs in one game with this fast rookie i drafted
really ? really ?
Originally posted by DeltaBoy:
Try it on All-Madden!

i got 2 kickoff returns with Jason Hill and one with Michael Robinson on all madden.
i got 14 kick returns for a TD on franchise mode on all-madden. it's a joke how easy it is to return a kick for a td. your guys just push down the defenders like nothing.

I returned 6 TDs w/ JT O'sullivan on '09. Maybe we should try to get him back.
On madden when I use brandon jones to return kick offs, he always fumbles.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

lol...thats funny you mention that. I had a stretch of games where he fumbled almost every other return. I benched him for MRob, he was alot slower but at least he held on to the football.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Who say's madden isn't realistic
And I can step up in the pocket with Alex Smith. Its Madden.
Share 49ersWebzone