LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

What would make you happier next season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What would make you happier next season?

Is there an "all the above" option. Wasn't sure if you forgot that one or not.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.

Can we have all of that?

Plus Duke once again setting TE record for TDs' in a season.*All appendages crosssed for Sunday*

The OLine plays like they actually have a pair amongst themselves. *Sticks Voodoo doll of Heitman with big hat pin*

Refs finally spring for the coke bottle glasses they've been needing for the last 10 years. *Putting stamp on donation envelope to NFL Officials ocular fund*

Zoners stop having fits about just one individual. *Praying this will happen if all the above happens*

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Jan 2, 2010 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.

+1

Exactly !

Yep...but once again people on Alex's dick are blind.

this

WOW.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tyler82:
How about a super bowl...wow that would make me happy

That's the obvious choice so I wanted to make the choices a little difficult
If I can go to every NINER game, home and away compliments of dating a cheerleader chick off of all 32 teams all while winning the SB in 2011,that would make me happy camper next season.

this

I just want the playoffs!!!!!!!!!
All of the above and win the superbowl....I'll be happy but I'm sure some people will still find something to complain about. ("oh they score to much" or "they tackle to hard") Id like to hear it.
A new QB, anyone because Alex sucks ass. He is having trouble against a weak ass St. Louis team that has no motivatino to win the game. If St. Luois loses they get the number one overall pick. Alex is a joke...
1. O-Line 2. Playoffs 3. Beating the Raiders!

This was the same reason I used for Sing getting Coach of the year.
Super Bowl championship #6 would be nice but for now I'd like to see Mr. Smith perform at a Pro Bowl level...but it'll never happen unless the O-Line is addressed.
Share 49ersWebzone