There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What would make you happier next season?

What would make you happier next season?

Hopefully Playoffs!!!

But with our present QB with a 4-5 record since his return (not counting the Texan loss) its quite a challenge...
On the other hand, Alex to the ProBowl??? thats a joke.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.

This for sure

definitely
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.
Originally posted by 5xchamps:
all of the above
For Patrick Willis to grow back Vernon Davis-style dreads.
our whole team is riding on alex. alex's performance obviously affects our offensive weapons, coach sing, AND even patrick willis believe it or not
Originally posted by 5xchamps:
all of the above

For you to have to change your handle to 6xchamps.
All would be terrific...but making a pro bowl could be through an alternate.

If Gore runs for 2000 yards we know the offense is doing something right. Everyone still comes to stop Frank Gore when we play them. If he's able to put up 2000 yards it means the passing game is working well enough and the team is winning.

Coach Sing winning coach of the year would be #2 as it would also mean the team has at least made the playoffs.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:

+1

Exactly !

Yep...but once again people on Alex's dick are blind.

this
Originally posted by genus49:
All would be terrific...but making a pro bowl could be through an alternate.

If Gore runs for 2000 yards we know the offense is doing something right. Everyone still comes to stop Frank Gore when we play them. If he's able to put up 2000 yards it means the passing game is working well enough and the team is winning.

Coach Sing winning coach of the year would be #2 as it would also mean the team has at least made the playoffs.

Cris Johnson has around 2000 and there not going anywhere, but they don't give coach of the year to guys not in the playoffs.

Alex Smith making the pro bowl would be my second cuz guys have made the pro bowl but not the playoffs if there D or running game was lacking. I mean Smiths best game against Seattle we lost.
Jimmy Raye in drag
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Jimmy Raye in drag

now that's hot.
Among those choices, Singletary getting coach of the year would most likely mean a lot of team success, so that'd be it. Some of them are definitely doable...IF we have an absolute killer draft and sign a few key FA's it'd open up the possibilities a lot.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by Chief:
If the 49ers got the first female quarterback, she is the highest paid, she is very hot, all-pro future hall of famer, loves me to death and wants to support me and marry me and share me with all her lesbian cheerleader friends.

LOL, nice imagination

It could happen.
Originally posted by Chief:
If the 49ers got the first female quarterback, she is the highest paid, she is very hot, all-pro future hall of famer, loves me to death and wants to support me and marry me and share me with all her lesbian cheerleader friends.

You forgot to mention that her Father owns a brewery