There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What would make you happier next season?

What would make you happier next season?

• BobS
  • Veteran
Willis getting defensive player of the year is the only thing on that list with a chance of happening.
Smith to the Probowl.

I think even Joecool would agree with this.

-9fA
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.

+1

Exactly !

Yep...but once again people on Alex's dick are blind.

The questions asks "what you make you happier next season", not "what is most likely to happen"...

-9fA
all of the above
Willis DPOY
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Singletary getting Coach of the Year, which would mean most likely that we make the playoffs and go fairly deep.

+1

Exactly !

And it doesn't matter to me how they do it. If Sing wins Coach of the Year, one way another that means we're finally good again.
Originally posted by Chief:
If the 49ers got the first female quarterback, she is the highest paid, she is very hot, all-pro future hall of famer, loves me to death and wants to support me and marry me and share me with all her lesbian cheerleader friends.

LOL, nice imagination

This for sure
  • pakalolo2005
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I think Gore reaching 2,000 yards is a pipe dream but I had to include him in his poll. He's still my favorite player. Smith making it to the Pro Bowl would make me happiest when all is said and done.

You forgot SUPER BOWL!!! Winning the Super Bowl would make me happier next season
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Just want to get to the playoffs, so "Singletary wins coach of the year" has to be the one that makes me happy.
Having Scot go back to Seattle and becoming their GM.
  • Tyler82
  • Info N/A
How about a super bowl...wow that would make me happy
Making the playoffs!! I couldn't ask for anything more.
Is there an all of the above option?
Love to see all of them happen but more than anything would love to see SB victory number 6.