LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

49ers the Best Team not to make the Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nflguy49:
"The Niners are the best NFC team not in the playoffs"

#3 The Niners only look good against the leagues worst teams. We look so-so against the Lions and now were the BEST TEAM not in the playoffs?

So the Tards, Vikings and Colts are among the worst teams in the NFL?

We lost to the Colts and Vikings but IMO i think we played pretty damn good. Our offense needs to produce more but overall our team looked good.
[ Edited by drake49er on Dec 31, 2009 at 1:59 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
means nothing

clearly, but it was still nice of him to say
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
means nothing

clearly, but it was still nice of him to say

Remind me to send Trent a X-mas card in 2010
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Niners99:

#1 What a joke!

#2 The Giants and Falcons should be (and are) rated above us. In fact I'm not so sure the Niners could beat the Panthers now.

#3 The Niners only look good against the leagues worst teams. We look so-so against the Lions and now were the BEST TEAM not in the playoffs?

#4 The 1991 Niners went 10-6 and missed the playoffs. That team had a claim that they might be a better team then some that made the playoffs. The 2009 Niners? LOL

hey way to be a 49er fan. nobody is forcing you....you can go be a Colts fan. its ok.

He is a 49er fan but he is also a realist. Something that many zoners are not.
  • CalgaryNiner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by drake49er:
I find it funny that people complain about not getting any love because of an east coast bias. For once, we get the love then people argue that these people are wrong. Lets just take what we can get.

No kidding...
Originally posted by susweel:

#1 What a joke!

#2 The Giants and Falcons should be (and are) rated above us. In fact I'm not so sure the Niners could beat the Panthers now.

#4 The 1991 Niners went 10-6 and missed the playoffs. That team had a claim that they might be a better team then some that made the playoffs. The 2009 Niners? LOL

hey way to be a 49er fan. nobody is forcing you....you can go be a Colts fan. its ok.

That 1991 9er team was better than some SuperBowl winning teams.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I wish people would stop posting threads about the positive things analysts say about us.

We've been hearing the same BS since the 07 offseason yet we always seem to miss the playoffs. I wont believe another thing about this team til I see it.

Fool me three times, shame on the entire world.
Originally posted by susweel:

#1 What a joke!

Realist? Whats real is we are 2 plays away from the playoffs this year! Favres last second toss and VDs drop in the endzone against the Hawks.

Thats REAL!!!!!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Titans, Dolphins, Falcons, Giants are all better than us..imo..

#1 What a joke!

#1 Someone's opinion, one that they are entitled to of course...as are you.

#2 Since we are dealing with opinions, I think we could beat any of those teams on any given Sunday
#3 So the colts, cards and vikings are the leagues worst teams? The Colts had to break out a trick play, we straight up dominated the Cards, and it took another Brett Farve miracle to cost us the vikes game. Three teams we looked really good against that are all three playoff teams.Thanks for your well informed, well thought out opinion.

#4 Just because you do not agree with someones opinion doesn't mean they are wrong or you are right.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Titans, Dolphins, Falcons, Giants are all better than us..imo..

he was just talking about the NFC.

#1 What a joke!

Like it or not he is right and its the exact same way I feel. This team is not consistant enough to do anything. Reminds me of the Washington Redskins/Philly Eagles from 90's. They have a good game one week and its like they ran out on the field without their cleats on the next week. I never really got excited when we beat ARZ the 2nd time bc I just new I was setting my self up for a big dissapointment the next week so I didnt. Its like what Harris Barton in the 88 Americas Game said when he played for the Niners "Didnt matter if you made it to the playoffs and if you didnt win the Superbowl it was a bad season". WTF has that mentallity gone to now. It sure has not been here. I am quite sick of nothing staying consistant. Growing up being literally spoiled of watching the 49ers demolish the league and to watch them fall to be a laughing stock is an absolute discrace. You fellas have no idea living in NC how much I defend them around all these bandwagon fans. Dilfer is wrong and those words are the same as how he played for the 49ers if that tells you anything. I used to be so optimistic every game we played no matter what but I honestlt wouldnt be surprised if the Rams beat us (which I pray to God does not happen). 7 years has been too long for me fellas watching other teams play on tv besides my beloved 49ers in January fellas.
Dilfer spoke of the NFC playoff teams. I'm with you guys. These Niners are very inconsistent and I wonder if they were the best of the non-playoff NFC teams.

These other NFC teams have pros and cons too; Giants, Falcons, Panthers. The Niners could beat any of them this Sunday!............but they could also lose to any of them this Sunday.
we arent making the playoffs cuz we suck period im getting drunk tonite lol
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Excuse me I meant to post the best NFC team not to make the playoffs.

How about Trent saying that we will not just win the West next year but might even get a first round bye

Share 49ersWebzone