LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

49ers the Best Team not to make the Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good ol' Trent still showing us love. It is what it is Trent. We will be watching other teams again this year going for a Super Bowl title.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4777205
And I thought this was going to be another Alex Smith thread.

-9fA
Excuse me I meant to post the best NFC team not to make the playoffs.

How about Trent saying that we will not just win the West next year but might even get a first round bye
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
And I thought this was going to be another Alex Smith thread.

-9fA

If you want to turn it into one
A good enough record for a first round bye? Wow Trent....
predicts a bye in the playoffs for us next year.. i can't get my hopes up year after year. we'll see once our offseason is over
"The Niners are the best NFC team not in the playoffs"

#1 What a joke!

#2 The Giants and Falcons should be (and are) rated above us. In fact I'm not so sure the Niners could beat the Panthers now.

#3 The Niners only look good against the leagues worst teams. We look so-so against the Lions and now were the BEST TEAM not in the playoffs?

#4 The 1991 Niners went 10-6 and missed the playoffs. That team had a claim that they might be a better team then some that made the playoffs. The 2009 Niners? LOL
A first round bye?!
Holy crap. Dilfer is drunk off the kool aid.
I find it funny that people complain about not getting any love because of an east coast bias. For once, we get the love then people argue that these people are wrong. Lets just take what we can get.

Originally posted by nflguy49:

#1 What a joke!

#2 The Giants and Falcons should be (and are) rated above us. In fact I'm not so sure the Niners could beat the Panthers now.

#3 The Niners only look good against the leagues worst teams. We look so-so against the Lions and now were the BEST TEAM not in the playoffs?

#4 The 1991 Niners went 10-6 and missed the playoffs. That team had a claim that they might be a better team then some that made the playoffs. The 2009 Niners? LOL

I agree with the latter of #2. I think we can beat the Giants. Falcons could not blow us out again.
We're the # 1 seed in the NIT!!!!!!!!

What bulls**t!!!

We have sucked and still suck. Should we find consolation in perpetual mediocrity??

Bulls**t!

And Happy New Year, everybody!

#1 What a joke!

Yeah, beacuse you know so much more about the NFL than a SB winning QB!

Whats a joke!
means nothing

#1 What a joke!

hey way to be a 49er fan. nobody is forcing you....you can go be a Colts fan. its ok.
Share 49ersWebzone