LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Vernon cuts his hair!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Cool. Looks like a mature grown up man now.

I've gotta say Vernon really has grown up since 2006. If sing gets credit for something it's def Vernons attitude 180.

He has grown up a lot.

So dreads equal immature?

I'm glad he cut his hair though. The way he shaved his head on the sides made it look like a wack rasta mullet.
bout time, i thought he was gonna get ready to cut it when i saw he shaved his sides while still having locks.
someone screwed his head up bad!!! the length on the sides arent consistent and his hairline is crooked as hell!! the dreads hid a lot of deficiencies i see...
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
someone screwed his head up bad!!! the length on the sides arent consistent and his hairline is crooked as hell!! the dreads hid a lot of deficiencies i see...

No black barbers in Santa Clara? Looks like a homie did it...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:

No black barbers in Santa Clara? Looks like a homie did it...

I think Stevie Wonder lined him up. It dont take a mechanic to see the fron end needs alignment.

I've gotta say Vernon really has grown up since 2006. If sing gets credit for something it's def Vernons attitude 180.

He has grown up a lot.

I'm glad he cut his hair though. The way he shaved his head on the sides made it look like a wack rasta mullet.

Not to stereotype, but for many people, ya it actually does.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

He has grown up a lot.

"Many people" use to think the world is flat.

We'll thats a poor assumption. But thats for a diffrent forum for a diffrent time.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

He has grown up a lot.

"Many people" use to think the world is flat.

We'll thats a poor assumption. But thats for a diffrent forum for a diffrent time.

Hair has nothing to do with maturity, but people just cant get past that... thats why I ended up cutting my shaggy hair.
Didn't catch the game but saw highlights of Vernon on the sidelines talking with Singletary after his TD. Looked like VD cut his locks. Anybody else notice this?
lol old news dude.

I like the move. To me, it's like Vernon saying he's done with being immature. Time to be a man. His hairline is also receding badly.
[ Edited by HaiGuise on Jan 3, 2010 at 2:26 PM ]
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=135978
Vern hasnt matured at all this season. He is just gettin the ball thrown to him so he isnt acting stupid.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Vern hasnt matured at all this season. He is just gettin the ball thrown to him so he isnt acting stupid.

He was acting kinda stupid in the first half today. I'm just sayin'.
he got his grown man on.
Share 49ersWebzone