LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Vernon cuts his hair!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Chico:
Does anyone have a picture? They have the link blocked at work! damn IT guys!!!

why does he wanted the hairs cut!..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Dec 31, 2009 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
His dreads were thick and rich his rookie year.

Then as someone MRob stated, he only had like 6 locks of hair this season.

cool!
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:

Ya, what happened to his hair .. why did it thin so much. Not that I would want to believe this but doesn't steroids and the such cause your hair to thin?

What the hell are you guys even talking about? Granted, I never paid much attention to the thickness of VD's hair (or anyone elses, really, including females), but cutting your hair is not the same as your hair thinning out. It looked to me like he just shaved the sides and was rocking the dreads on the top only, which is why Robinson joked about him only having a few DREADS (NOT "locks of hair"). That doesn't have anything to do with his hair thinning out.
he shouldn't have cut them till the niners won the superbowl!
I think that it is great that he cut his hair. It shows that he is maturing and that he dosen't need to have all the attention on him. I rather VD stands out by catching TD passes. Also if he can tone it down with the celebrating everytime he catches the ball. It makes him seem like catching the ball is a big accomplishment, but then again he did have a lot of drops this season. If he wants to celebrate its cool, as long as it is after he scores a TD.
This is for marketability. Cant market the predator look. Hes looking above and beyond those Under Armour checks. You will see him everywhere soon. Shoot one of his future sponsors probably asked him to do it.
Originally posted by TT49ers:
I think that it is great that he cut his hair. It shows that he is maturing and that he dosen't need to have all the attention on him. I rather VD stands out by catching TD passes. Also if he can tone it down with the celebrating everytime he catches the ball. It makes him seem like catching the ball is a big accomplishment, but then again he did have a lot of drops this season. If he wants to celebrate its cool, as long as it is after he scores a TD.

I don't think dreads are a cry for attention

lol
Those locks were an appendage to his ego. -The more locks he started to lose, the more refined his character became. Everything is in full circle now IMO, he's a pro-bowler now, it's hip to be square.

it looks better IMO

i dont even want to know why you have this picture handy...
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Chico:
Does anyone have a picture? They have the link blocked at work! damn IT guys!!!

why does he wanted the hairs cut!..

Beasts he is hair short
Originally posted by brhokla:
looks Better.... Show's he is maturing and ready to be the best TE in football..

please. his haircut shows nothing of this sort.
Can someone explain to me how Vernon cutting his hair shows that he is maturing?

If thats the case, I mature twice a month.
Share 49ersWebzone