There are 177 users in the forums

From Media Enemy to Full Suporter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we all remember the mid presser duspute between Sing and Lowell Cohn. Then (I think a week later) Sing offers an olive branch and sits and talk to Cohn and they gain a bit of an understanding. Also to note Cohn started writing much more positive about Sing and the team. Well check this out...

Quote:
I recently interviewed Mike Singletary one on one. We spoke for about half an hour. We hardly spoke about football. We spoke about him - about his personality, his character, his beliefs, his biography. With the possible exception of Don Nelson, Singletary is the most interesting sports figure in Northern California. I am only getting to know him and I want to know him better. I hope you get to know him through my interview, an interview in which he worked hard and was startlingly candid. My transcript runs to about 4,000 words and I will post it in sections on four consecutive days starting right now.

Link

Looks like the man is winning many people over!!
Good Stuff

"A: Maybe I was wimpy as a kid. I sucked my thumb up until I was about 12. I was always with my mom. I was always holding onto her dress. Somebody said something or did something, Mom would protect me. Maybe I was a bit of a wimp. I grew out of that, too."

ha....yeah i guess he did grow out of it huh.
Yeah he did, I think he may have bit a few thumbs off back in his playing days. Guy was an animal.
Cohn has begun to get on my nerves. He used to be the biggest Alex homer now he dumps on him. Feuds with Sing now he's trying to be his wife. Roller coaster all day with him.

Glad we have the Matts to keep things in perspective.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Cohn has begun to get on my nerves. He used to be the biggest Alex homer now he dumps on him. Feuds with Sing now he's trying to be his wife. Roller coaster all day with him.

Cohn MVP candidate of the media.

"Most Valuable Prozac"

~Ceadder

Cohn is a butt kissing flip flopper....

People not allowed to change their opinions once they have more info? Just sayin'.
Great article. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

I feel strongly that Sing is a good head coach and will continue to lead this team in the right direction. Maybe he doesn't get them to the promise land (SB), but it won't be for the lack of heart and leadership.
Share 49ersWebzone