There are 250 users in the forums

Monty Stickles

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
IMO we need some bad ass Lott, Gogan, and Haley types on this team. PW is the only current 49er that "brings the pain" and other teams don't want to face.

Jeff Fuller, Keena Turner, Carlton Williamson, Bob Sinclair, to add to the list. Keena Turner's hit on Otis Anderson is an all time classic.

Hell yeah. I was going to add Fuller to the list but didn't want to explain to the newer fans who he was. Can't forget Fred Dean too. The only man that scared Ronnie Lott.

But beside Willis, who do we have on this team. Baas has a Bulldog face but a s**tzu demenor.
Stick was a great guy and used to write a column for the SF Progress a free paper on Wednesday's, it had a characature of his ugly mug at the top of the column. He used to drink at my Uncle's Bar in the Marina and I had many a liquid libation with him and Wayne Walker at the Horseshoe Tavern at Chestnut and Fillmore Streets, in the Marina District in SF in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Hardy Brown is another former 9ER whop would knockout opposing players with shoulder pad tackle, ask Frank Gifford who wanted no part of Hardy! Yep we need a few players like this to set the tone. BigRon remembers and so does CCIowa if he was still around?
Share 49ersWebzone