There are 257 users in the forums

WHAT IS THIS HOUSE ON THE FIELD???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm pretty sure that's where the Niners have all their onfield picture equipment. Most teams have their stuff right behind the bench on the sideline. When it rains, they all have these little portable tents that they pop up to keep everything safe and dry.

And IIRC, that was used as the pitchers bullpen back when the Giants played there.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Not sure what the use for it now is, but this used to be where the field crew for the Giants kept their stuff.
Texting is too easy. They should at least make you call and talk to someone, so p***y ass b***hes aren't constantly texting because the guy in front of them is standing up and yelling and swearing the whole game.

That said, we should all inundate that number with texts.
So niner fans report other niner fans, WTF is that s**t all about.

If u old hags dont like the noise stay the f**k home!
It is there to separate us from A-holes like Raider Fan or Eagle Fan!

It is there because we are better than that!
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Obviously you are missing the point, so just stop.

In an attempt to boost revenue the 49ers have constructed a small shack on the field at Candlestick and will begin renting out members of the gold rush in 15 minute increments. Other NFL franchises are expected to follow suit.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm pretty sure that's where the Niners have all their onfield picture equipment. Most teams have their stuff right behind the bench on the sideline. When it rains, they all have these little portable tents that they pop up to keep everything safe and dry.

And IIRC, that was used as the pitchers bullpen back when the Giants played there.

yep its storage for all the press cameras, equipment, tripods, etc.

Looks like there is some communications equipment in there. Could be used for a variety of things. Interesting because I never paid any attention to it while at the stick.
It's the design for the new stadium.

Originally posted by backontop:
That text thing is BS. The fans that want to just sit on their ass and not chear like to report fans that want to enjoy the game.

I've never seen a person taken off or told anything for yelling/cheering

only drunk fans acting like an idiot
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats the luxury suite at candlestick.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Oh where we get noise ordinance violations for screaming at our T.V.s' and Computers cause of Bull$4_T calls by the Refs?

I'd be willing to bet that some older folks are alot more boisterous than the younger crowd that you feel are better fans.

As a matter of fact I've gotten more boisterous the older I have become. I've mellowed in general but I've identified where to channel my vociferous nature and have done so with gusto.

Giving me something to blow off steam and not kill anyone in the process. Keeps me out of jail that way.

~Ceadder
Heaven forbid, if the 9ers were ever to sign Adam Craig, son of Craig James...that's a place they can put him.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
Heaven forbid, if the 9ers were ever to sign Adam Craig, son of Craig James...that's a place they can put him.

Share 49ersWebzone