LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

WHAT IS THIS HOUSE ON THE FIELD???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

That text thing is BS. The fans that want to just sit on their ass and not chear like to report fans that want to enjoy the game.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
That text thing is BS. The fans that want to just sit on their ass and not chear like to report fans that want to enjoy the game.

How about next time you report the lame fans.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by backontop:

How about next time you report the lame fans.

tried that, didn't work. I guess rooting for your team is not allowed
I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CANDLESTICK PARK I AM SORRY
I would call that the Rat Shack!
Dude that's so weird I was just thinking about this last sunday while watching the game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dude that's so weird I was just thinking about this last sunday while watching the game.

Funny that its also in the Madden '10 game of Candlestick.
That Jed York's office
Originally posted by global_nomad:
That Jed York's office

formerly Kwame's "timeout" shack. he had to sit in the corner of the room with a dunce cap on every time he jumped early.

It's a security shack.

They need something like that in Philly.

Ain't you guys ever see such a thing before? I don't care where you go there will always be one in a big event.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Niners99:
That Jed York's office

formerly Kwame's "timeout" shack. he had to sit in the corner of the room with a dunce cap on every time he jumped early.

Didn't he have a Refrigerator and Sofa in there
Originally posted by Niners99:
That Jed York's office

Chilo (Kwame) Rachal hangs out there now.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
It's a security shack.

They need something like that in Philly.

Ain't you guys ever see such a thing before? I don't care where you go there will always be one in a big event.

~Ceadder

Never on the field most security offices are located on a concourse level pretty sure this is the only time I've seen such a security hut on field level being most stadiums are well not old and run down and don't have these silly areas on field level anymore I wonder if they build a new stadium will they bring the security hut along and incorporate it in the new design or is there room in the budget for a brand new hut?
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Never on the field most security offices are located on a concourse level pretty sure this is the only time I've seen such a security hut on field level being most stadiums are well not old and run down and don't have these silly areas on field level anymore I wonder if they build a new stadium will they bring the security hut along and incorporate it in the new design or is there room in the budget for a brand new hut?
Share 49ersWebzone