LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Willis' response to being selected to Pro Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks for the thread.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by danielpritchard:
i love this guy, plays harder than anyone in the nfl, did ya'll see him chase down calvin johnson last week?? lol what a stud

class act aswell. Niners need to give him a 10 year deal, also something overlooked is that he never gets injured either, never misses games and even played with a cast on his hand, truley the best player on our team and best LB in the nfl.

Absolute truth! Where I live, I saw a lot of Mississippi games and I can remember thinking the 9ers better get this guy. Best draft choice this team has made in a long time!

This
class act
The niners need to be like the ravens and do anything to keep this guy in a red jersey. Great attitude, work ethic, and game....future HOFer and the best in the game. I'd like to see him get a 10 year 110 million.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by danielpritchard:
i love this guy, plays harder than anyone in the nfl, did ya'll see him chase down calvin johnson last week?? lol what a stud

class act aswell. Niners need to give him a 10 year deal, also something overlooked is that he never gets injured either, never misses games and even played with a cast on his hand, truley the best player on our team and best LB in the nfl.

Absolute truth! Where I live, I saw a lot of Mississippi games and I can remember thinking the 9ers better get this guy. Best draft choice this team has made in a long time!

This
Nobody chooses Willis. He just felt like stopping by at the probowl.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Nobody chooses Willis. He just felt like stopping by at the probowl.

Hahahahaha agreed. I am totally sure they checked with his schedule to make sure the day worked for him
Jim Rome has the utmost respect for Willis
Share 49ersWebzone