LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

If, If, If

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TFSP
If I was one of the guys on the coaching staff, I'd be extremely excited next year. I'd be apart of a team that has options on what we can do to get better as we've gotten better. In reality, we've haven't taking a step back. We've moved forward. Next year we'll get to triple jump forward with all the tangibles we have with draft picks, space in salary cap, players that "want" to be here,etc.

If you've been apart of something that has grown from nothing, and see the maturation of it growing in front your eyes, that's a wonderful fu--ing thing. Teams that are in rebuilding stages, have one side of the ball get good first than the the other side starts to match the talent. Our offensive talent will match our defensive talent next year. This process will get us rings, again. I don't want playoffs, I want super bowls. It's like this, just wanting to go to the playoffs is like going to the prom without a prom date, or worst, going to the prom with a date, and not ending it the right way. NO...

If your a fan, stop tripping on what you think is not working. Believe that it will get better. I mean, we've gotten better didn't we? Rome wasn't built over night. Championship teams aren't built over night. 1 hit wonders are, and that's not what we should want. If your unhappy, find a new team. Brutha Coach Sing, and staff(but maybe o-line coach), Jimmy Ray Ray and all, AIN'T GOING NO WHERE.

Love them or leave them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH to the haters....
Originally posted by TFSP:
If I was one of the guys on the coaching staff, I'd be extremely excited next year. I'd be apart of a team that has options on what we can do to get better as we've gotten better. In reality, we've haven't taking a step back. We've moved forward. Next year we'll get to triple jump forward with all the tangibles we have with draft picks, space in salary cap, players that "want" to be here,etc.

If you've been apart of something that has grown from nothing, and see the maturation of it growing in front your eyes, that's a wonderful fu--ing thing. Teams that are in rebuilding stages, have one side of the ball get good first than the the other side starts to match the talent. Our offensive talent will match our defensive talent next year. This process will get us rings, again. I don't want playoffs, I want super bowls. It's like this, just wanting to go to the playoffs is like going to the prom without a prom date, or worst, going to the prom with a date, and not ending it the right way. NO...

If your a fan, stop tripping on what you think is not working. Believe that it will get better. I mean, we've gotten better didn't we? Rome wasn't built over night. Championship teams aren't built over night. 1 hit wonders are, and that's not what we should want. If your unhappy, find a new team. Brutha Coach Sing, and staff(but maybe o-line coach), Jimmy Ray Ray and all, AIN'T GOING NO WHERE.

Love them or leave them

some people believe so. Some people want the QB/RB/WR/LB that bursts on the scene from obscurity and lights the world on fire. How often does that happen?

Next year is the end of the 5 year rebuild. Playoffs or nothing next year.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Love them or leave them

some people believe so. Some people want the QB/RB/WR/LB that bursts on the scene from obscurity and lights the world on fire. How often does that happen?

Next year is the end of the 5 year rebuild. Playoffs or nothing next year.

Great posts! I agree I want a shot a championships, not just the playoffs.
Didn't we hear this in 05 with the whole "win the west" BS rah rah rah with Singletary at the helm look for another .500 record at best. "Show me don't tell me" oh wait that was the BS that they were suppost to do this season, along with we are "not a charity" yet the Niners didn't even show up in some games till the 3rd quarter (if at all).

I disagree with some of the choices this team is/has made, yet I don't think that gives other fans the right to label them "haters" and expect them to jump ship.

Learn to respect others opinions or at least post intelegent arguements as to why you disagree. All fans will never fully agree even if they are SB champs that season, that doesn't make them any less of a fan. (unless they are downright trolling of course)
Great stuff. At times it seems like we'll never re-attain the glory days, but I think there's a great desire to be that winning franchise again within the organization. That comes from Jed. Either he got some of the stuff that his uncle had or he's got something of his own that leads me to believe it will all be ok again someday.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Didn't we hear this in 05 with the whole "win the west" BS rah rah rah with Singletary at the helm look for another .500 record at best. "Show me don't tell me" oh wait that was the BS that they were suppost to do this season, along with we are "not a charity" yet the Niners didn't even show up in some games till the 3rd quarter (if at all).

I disagree with some of the choices this team is/has made, yet I don't think that gives other fans the right to label them "haters" and expect them to jump ship.

Learn to respect others opinions or at least post intelegent arguements as to why you disagree. All fans will never fully agree even if they are SB champs that season, that doesn't make them any less of a fan. (unless they are downright trolling of course)

yea, except most of that talk is just posturing anyway. I never really listen to what the team says because of that fact. You can't get mad or frustrated because the team says it wants to win and then just doesnt have the talent to do so. Some people take it as a betrayal. The're saying what they're suppose to say and now finally, the talent is catching up to the desires.

You know that's true. But the problem is most are trolling. Why I say that is becuz when the first mistake is made those haters that say nothing about progress. They only chime in when a mistake is made.

And we all like proof. If u don't believe me. Ask the mods over the past few weeks , how many posts were closed or warnings given out, becuz of takn things too far. And not even rooks, but seasoned vets.

Opinions are for every one. But in our case, most haters glorify one position and make it about one player. A true fan looks at the team as a whole.

Tell me why that is?
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Great point made here. I summarily skip over any article coming from 49ers.com because it's all got the taint of propaganda. Reading it would kinda be like beating a dead horse. I'm already in the bag for the team. I like the analysis of Maiocco and Barrows because they offer opinions that, I believe, are more informed than anyone's. Those guys are on the team every single day.

yea, except most of that talk is just posturing anyway. I never really listen to what the team says because of that fact. You can't get mad or frustrated because the team says it wants to win and then just doesnt have the talent to do so. Some people take it as a betrayal. The're saying what they're suppose to say and now finally, the talent is catching up to the desires.
i wonder if this is how the 7-9 lions felt before the 0-16 season
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

You know that's true. But the problem is most are trolling. Why I say that is becuz when the first mistake is made those haters that say nothing about progress. They only chime in when a mistake is made.

And we all like proof. If u don't believe me. Ask the mods over the past few weeks , how many posts were closed or warnings given out, becuz of takn things too far. And not even rooks, but seasoned vets.

Opinions are for every one. But in our case, most haters glorify one position and make it about one player. A true fan looks at the team as a whole.

Tell me why that is?

Haters hate because all they have in their miserable lives is, hate. These are people that dropped out of high school, live in a double wide and beat their wives. Haters blame all of their problems on other people or in this case, a single player. Haters are losers that need to crawl back under the rocks they came out from under.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Tell me why that is?

Haters hate because all they have in their miserable lives is, hate. These are people that dropped out of high school, live in a double wide and beat their wives. Haters blame all of their problems on other people or in this case, a single player. Haters are losers that need to crawl back under the rocks they came out from under.

U dont have it right dude.. the issues u mentioned drop-outs, double wide etc etc r people who settle with what they have. like a losing record and a sorry a.. quaterback, im not a hater, i think we had an excellent team this year, specially our defense. the only problem i see is Alex.... i like him, but its been too long, he's just not the answer.
Originally posted by fly15:

Tell me why that is?

U dont have it right dude.. the issues u mentioned drop-outs, double wide etc etc r people who settle with what they have. like a losing record and a sorry a.. quaterback, im not a hater, i think we had an excellent team this year, specially our defense. the only problem i see is Alex.... i like him, but its been too long, he's just not the answer.

way to fit the profile
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Love them or leave them

u have a funny name dude, its like a government agency or something...

Tell me why that is?

Actually I wasn't referring to you at all, just haters in general.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Tell me why that is?

Actually I wasn't referring to you at all, just haters in general.

its all kool buddy, dont get it wrong
Share 49ersWebzone