There are 174 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Bout to head out and go downtown

You're going to the game? Have a good time man.

Yep. I live in St. Louis so..I go every year.

Nice nice. How much the tickets cost you?

$5!

Haha..two teams out of playoff contention..Rams fans lost A LOT of interest..theres barely gonna be anybody there...got em for $5.

haha i knew it was gonna be something crazy like that. A beer there is gonna cost you like twice as much as the tickets.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

$5!

Haha..two teams out of playoff contention..Rams fans lost A LOT of interest..theres barely gonna be anybody there...got em for $5.

haha i knew it was gonna be something crazy like that. A beer there is gonna cost you like twice as much as the tickets.

Lol exactly! I'm pregaming before I head down there anyway. But yeah, can't beat $5. They're uppers tickets..but I'm just moving down anyway..if anybody wants to give me their email I'll send some pics over to the Zone for ya.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

$5!

Lol exactly! I'm pregaming before I head down there anyway. But yeah, can't beat $5. They're uppers tickets..but I'm just moving down anyway..if anybody wants to give me their email I'll send some pics over to the Zone for ya.

It's gonna be EMPTY there dude. You could probably get pretty close especially late in the game when we are killing them. Could probably get some nice close pics of all the niners there.
Originally posted by obx49:
We need to start blowing out bad teams and this game would be a good start for next season.

Now why do I have this feeling we are gonna barely win this game? Maybe because we have this "a win is a win" attitude, and I hope that changes next season, if we want a better record.
Go niner's ....."Slam the Lambs"
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by obx49:
We need to start blowing out bad teams and this game would be a good start for next season.

Now why do I have this feeling we are gonna barely win this game? Maybe because we have this "a win is a win" attitude, and I hope that changes next season, if we want a better record.

Yup, I have the same feeling. You know, the same 'ol sh!t---dropped passes, overthrown balls, fumbles in the redzone, and inconsistent play from the QB and the OL. Nothing new.
35- 3 Niners Victory.............
GO VERNON DAVIS!!!!!
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
go niners i personally will be driving to LA today

but make the last day count
I am at the game. Dwalk coffee Morgan Robinson R Smith
and a couple of others came out. DWalk waved back.Will try to post some pics later when I get home which is a 4 hr trip.

Starters just came out on the field. Decent amount of red here to represent.
Vernon Davis lost his hair. Definite improvement. Way to go on the whole growing up thing. I've been on vacation a hella long time so if he cut his hair before this is the 1st time I knew about it.
I just noticed this thread is on page 4. Usually its at least on page 10 or higher. During the bye week it was at page 50.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Vernon Davis lost his hair. Definite improvement. Way to go on the whole growing up thing. I've been on vacation a hella long time so if he cut his hair before this is the 1st time I knew about it.

Awesome!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TDilvr:

That's gotta cut at least .02 seconds off his 40 time
Vernon Davis just came over to all the field pass peeps on the sideline and high fived them and acknowledged all the red (the rest of us).
Share 49ersWebzone