LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 365 users in the forums

300 yard game for Alex against Detriot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I can probably throw for 300 yards against Detroit.

* Disclaimer : I cannot throw for 300 yards against any NFL team, the statement was just meant to show that 300 yards against Detroit dont mean s**t.

I could...against the Rams
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ImaMod:

* Disclaimer : I cannot throw for 300 yards against any NFL team, the statement was just meant to show that 300 yards against Detroit dont mean s**t.

Then you should be our new starting QB.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
I think he gets his 2nd 300 yard game with a couple of TD's to VD and Crabs. Also, Fwank gets his 1000 yards.

I agree with u on Gore, i really hope he gets 2 his 1000+ rushing this sunday. On the other hand, Bust Smith 300 yrds?? no way!! when ur no good, ur no good. he can play vs Lions or Colts and he's gonna suck (Im not a hater). but i really wish Gore n the team the best vs Lions.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

shoot...a couple screen passes to frank and a bubble screen to Crabs and I could get close to 150. I can definitely make those throws (with some practice of course).

I think Alex could do it, if he is given 65+ attempts this game.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I think Alex could do it, if he is given 65+ attempts this game.

yeh - with his 4.2 yards per attempt and always throwing 1 yard short of 1st down...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Yeah, that 300 yard game sure worked well against the Seaf*gs...

Well it SHOULD have. We ALL know that the Refs were bought in that one. I mean come on Hill was all over our guy right in front of the side judge. Hell Walker almost caught the ball anyway.

So then we don't get it because that blind SoB didn't see the call. Nevermind that he can't explain how he missed it.

But...

We get a SAFETY in the End Zone. We didn't even allow Jones out of the End Zone even when the whistle sounded. But they give em the ball right back. No penalty flags were thrown nothing.

So now not only did we get screwed out of another 4 downs in the Red Zone. But we got screwed out of 2 points AND another 4 downs at the point of Return.

I seriously would like an investigation done cause this happens all too regularly for my taste. I've been a fan of the game for a long time. Since before I was a 9er fan. Though not much. This has to be the worst I've EVER seen in my life for bad calls. I believe in the possibility of a bad call robbing a team once. But this has happened to the 49ers throughout the season. Not just one or two games. Someone is making money on this.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Well it SHOULD have. We ALL know that the Refs were bought in that one. I mean come on Hill was all over our guy right in front of the side judge. Hell Walker almost caught the ball anyway.

So then we don't get it because that blind SoB didn't see the call. Nevermind that he can't explain how he missed it.

But...

We get a SAFETY in the End Zone. We didn't even allow Jones out of the End Zone even when the whistle sounded. But they give em the ball right back. No penalty flags were thrown nothing.

So now not only did we get screwed out of another 4 downs in the Red Zone. But we got screwed out of 2 points AND another 4 downs at the point of Return.

I seriously would like an investigation done cause this happens all too regularly for my taste. I've been a fan of the game for a long time. Since before I was a 9er fan. Though not much. This has to be the worst I've EVER seen in my life for bad calls. I believe in the possibility of a bad call robbing a team once. But this has happened to the 49ers throughout the season. Not just one or two games. Someone is making money on this.

~Ceadder

The refs wouldn't have mattered if we hadn't done that dumbass reverse on the punt return and Frank hadn't fumbled.
Well, I hope Alex doesn't do too well. My opponent is starting him in my fantasy finals, and I have Gore.

So I'm hoping the game plan calls for a large dose of Frank on Sunday.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

But...

~Ceadder

I say its Jerry "Mummy" Jones

Originally posted by BigRon:
I would like to see a Mammoth game from VD. 2 TDs, 142 yards.
Frank with his 58 yards

Alex with 250 yards, 4 TDS and 0 ints

Ron, I'd love for this to happen. I'm starting both in my fantasy championship! Hahaha
I want a 400 yard game if we're playing the Lions.
If Smith throws a pick against the Lions I'm gonna vomit my Sunday breakfast up.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
No.

195 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.

Detroit will be Gore's meal.
Originally posted by GEEK:
No.

195 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT.

Detroit will be Gore's meal.

I agree. We'll win this game through Gore:

24 carries, 166 yards, 2 TDs.
Share 49ersWebzone