There are 226 users in the forums

300 yard game for Alex against Detriot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think he gets his 2nd 300 yard game with a couple of TD's to VD and Crabs. Also, Fwank gets his 1000 yards.
Yeah, that 300 yard game sure worked well against the Seaf*gs...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

The season is over. All that's left is to root for stats. At least it's something to look foward to. Cheer up it'll get better.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

The season is over. All that's left is to root for stats. At least it's something to look foward to. Cheer up it'll get better.

We can still root for wins, I've never been a stats guy. I don't give a s**t if he throws for 300 yards, I just want us to beat the Lions.
Alex gets a 300 yard game if the receivers get RAC! If not, it will be another pedestrian game.
400 yards.
I would like to see a Mammoth game from VD. 2 TDs, 142 yards.
Frank with his 58 yards

Alex with 250 yards, 4 TDS and 0 ints
I hope Crabs and Gore go off cuz I got both of em going in the championship of my fantasy football.

Actually, I hope everybody goes off and has a monster game.
I hope Gore reaches the 1000 milestone and VD breaks Gates record. I think the first one is a sure thing while the second is a little harder but still pretty attainable.

I just want to see Alex lead this team to a victory.

-9fA
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I hope Gore reaches the 1000 milestone and VD breaks Gates record. I think the first one is a sure thing while the second is a little harder but still pretty attainable.

Agree
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
alex better do good in these last games if he wants to win over some fans and maybe even lock in his job for next season..especially against the 2 worst teams in the NFL
4000 yards
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I can probably throw for 300 yards against Detroit.

* Disclaimer : I cannot throw for 300 yards against any NFL team, the statement was just meant to show that 300 yards against Detroit dont mean s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone