LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Justin Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by titan:
how the f**k didn't he make the probowl? he is top in sacks from 3-4 DE, top in QB pressures, and is one of the best run stuffer's in the league!

this is beyond me, i'm going to write him an appreciation email, which i hope he gets to read, he has become one of my favorite niners; i was so excited when we signed him.

It's all about flash and who can talk the most! He needs to do celebration moves every time he makes plays. Maybe he may get recognize.

he had that one celebration where he was pretending to take a hammer and put nails in the coffin, that was bad ass.

That was against Favre and the Jets last year. Almost busted a nut when I saw him do that.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
how the f**k didn't he make the probowl? he is top in sacks from 3-4 DE, top in QB pressures, and is one of the best run stuffer's in the league!

this is beyond me, i'm going to write him an appreciation email, which i hope he gets to read, he has become one of my favorite niners; i was so excited when we signed him.

It's all about flash and who can talk the most! He needs to do celebration moves every time he makes plays. Maybe he may get recognize.

he had that one celebration where he was pretending to take a hammer and put nails in the coffin, that was bad ass.

That was against Favre and the Jets last year. Almost busted a nut when I saw him do that.

That was awesome
How many more years can we get out of this vet?

Originally posted by Niners99:
http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=DE4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

oh, and check out where he ranks among 3-4 DE's

Its funny how good he is on paper but when you play our beloved Madden hes only a 88 overall...
we should all get his jersey
Originally posted by Constantine:
http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=DE4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

Its funny how good he is on paper but when you play our beloved Madden hes only a 88 overall...

We got 3 cats on that list.
Originally posted by Constantine:

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Absolutely excellent FA signing.

Yeah, damn that Scotty. He has to go.

Oh.

LOL. Yeah he is terrible at everything.

same game as when willis killed brad smith

Somebody needs to gif that crippling hit he put on Al Davis' boy.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

wasnt that laboy
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

wasnt that laboy

I asked the Christian Brothers and they said no.

wasnt that laboy

no it was LaBoy bro http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300828013

LaBoy seems a lot more explosive than Haralson. I wouldn't mind him starting opposite Manny.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

wasnt that laboy

no it was LaBoy bro http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300828013

LaBoy seems a lot more explosive than Haralson. I wouldn't mind him starting opposite Manny.

oh.

it was the other white guy on defense.
Share 49ersWebzone