LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Original Telecast of the 1981 NFC Championship on NFL Network : 5pm

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MONTANA WAS A BEAST!

He shed two near tackles, escaped and made a throw to Clark (not The Catch) for the touchdown.

BTW Lott got ROBBED for that Interception

Seems as though refs have been screwing us for years.

Lotts the man though. He went straight for the pick six , instead of going to the ground like a pansy.

Yeah I noticed how Lott got robbed the first time I watched the game.

Another thing that gets overlooked in that game is that the Cowboys were driving with plenty of time left. They only needed a field goal and were near mid-field when Jim Stucky sacked Danny White and caused a fumble that the Niners recovered. It was a great stop by the D that sealed that game.
Originally posted by BHulman:
MONTANA WAS A BEAST!

He shed two near tackles, escaped and made a throw to Clark (not The Catch) for the touchdown.

Lotts the man though. He went straight for the pick six , instead of going to the ground like a pansy.

Another thing that gets overlooked in that game is that the Cowboys were driving with plenty of time left. They only needed a field goal and were near mid-field when Jim Stucky sacked Danny White and caused a fumble that the Niners recovered. It was a great stop by the D that sealed that game.

yea, the D sealed it and also helped keep it from being a laugher with the 6 turnovers the niners had.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by BHulman:
MONTANA WAS A BEAST!

yea, the D sealed it and also helped keep it from being a laugher with the 6 turnovers the niners had.

Agree the defense played a great game!
Share 49ersWebzone