LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

You Make The Call

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's the last game of the season against St. Louis. 3 seconds left in the game. The 49ers have the ball 4th and goal at the St. Louis 3 yard line ..The 49ers are trailing by 2 points. The previous play allowed Frank Gore to reach 999 yards for the season.

You are the 49er head coach. What will you do? Will you kick the field goal to win and 8-8 on the year? Do you let Frank Gore have the ball so just he can try and get his 1000 yards and say to yourself - if we lose we may get a higher draft pick anyway?

Remember..there are the rival Rams.

Also..remember Nedney is injured and we just signed a new kicker.
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Dec 23, 2009 at 2:58 PM ]

Go for the W.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Go for the W.
annexation of puerto rico
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Although I can't stand coach Edwards, You play to win period. If Frank would come up to me afterwards and complain about not reaching 1K yards I would simply tell him "It's not my fault you can't stay healthy for 16 games" J/k Frank's an awesome back but have you've not paid attention to any of these games? We're the most dysfunctional 3rd-1 & 4th-1 one team in the league.
Give Frank the ball and and he WILL punch it in.
Moran Norris crushes Laurinitis with his lead block while Gore lowers the shoulder at the 2 and blows through Paris Lenon's tackle and spills into the endzone for the TD, the win, and his 4th straight 1000 yard season
Originally posted by valrod33:
annexation of puerto rico

• BobS
  • Veteran
Kick it, puting an individual goal above a team goal is poor coaching.
incomplete pass by Alex Smith, of course.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Originally posted by JoseCortez:

i lol'd
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

so you dont think gore can reach his 1000 yards until there's 2 seconds left in the season?

thread fail.
give me the phone number and I will make the call if you are to scared to do it
Share 49ersWebzone