LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

York confirms no major offseason changes are coming

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Insanity; the act of doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. yes this best describes what the 49ers have been doing theese last couple of years. [facepalm]
Good. We need a solid offseason & draft!
Sigh...this is sports. RARELY RARELY RARELY do coaches/owners come out and say what they are gonna do. "He is not getting fired" "We are not going after that player" "He is feeling great, nothing wrong with him"

Does any of that sound familiar...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
7-9 or 8-8 next season, missing the playoffs again barely.

Alex Smith will play poorly and yet his supporters will claim that "he's only 26 years old with only 50+ career starts, after two years of continuity he'll finally get it"

Too predictable.
I never thought I'd see the day when the Browns are more aggressive than we are.

It's sad to see how far we've fallen. Oh well he's to looking to cleaning house after the 2010 season.
Originally posted by crzy:

Alex Smith will play poorly and yet his supporters will claim that "he's only 26 years old with only 50+ career starts, after two years of continuity he'll finally get it"

Too predictable.

My heart does not want to believe this, or want this to happen, but my logic and common sense believes this is exactly what will happen.
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Insanity; the act of doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. yes this best describes what the 49ers have been doing theese last couple of years. [facepalm]

you do realize thats not what insanity means but just coloquial "definition" put out by einstein.

the only continuity this team has had over the least 7 hears is change. time to stop that.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

you do realize thats not what insanity means but just coloquial "definition" put out by einstein.

the only continuity this team has had over the least 7 hears is change. time to stop that.

Half *ss change never real change. We're still the same team Mike Nolan was trying to build 5 years ago.
Quote:
"I see a guy (Alex Smith) improving every time he steps on the field," York said. "I'm glad we went out to Philly to play an important game. He didn't play great and he didn't play terrible. It's more the opportunity to play in games like that because he's going to be in games like that in the future, and Alex is going to grow from that experience."

I guess he's an Alecks luhving apologizt too...
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Half *ss change never real change. We're still the same team Mike Nolan was trying to build 5 years ago.

Well then why don't you put your resume in there and get in and change it, since you obviously know much more about football than anyone in our front office.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
I never thought I'd see the day when the Browns are more aggressive than we are.

It's sad to see how far we've fallen. Oh well he's to looking to cleaning house after the 2010 season.

Hopefully Gruden stays away from the Redskins and in the booth for another year. I'd hate to lose Shanahan to them, but we need an option. If Gruden goes to the Skins', Shanahan will end up some place else.... and then we are totally screwed. We have to focus on making it through 2010 without Sing going 2007 Romeo Crennel on us.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Too predictable.

My heart does not want to believe this, or want this to happen, but my logic and common sense believes this is exactly what will happen.

I think a lot of Smith supporters have made is pretty clear that next season would be it. Pretty sure the Niners made it clear considering its the final year of his contract...so...

Too predictable.

As a charter member of the Alexcuse apologist club . . . next year will be do or die regardless of the circumstances for #11. If it doesn't click in 2010 it just was never meant to be.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Too predictable.

As a charter member of the Alexcuse apologist club . . . next year will be do or die regardless of the circumstances for #11. If it doesn't click in 2010 it just was never meant to be.

I think I've heard that before.
Share 49ersWebzone