LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

The catch to air on NFLN on xmas eve

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2009/12/22/49ers-fans-can-watch-the-catch-again-this-thursday/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

YAY!!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!! My DVR is set to record. Nothing is better than watching the Niners beat the Cowgirls.

I just wish they would replay the game where J Rice dominates Neon Sanders, that's one of my all time favorite games!!
then we can see Eric Wright save the game for us by tackling Drew Pearson and stopping a game winning kickoff return for a TD...That Scared the hell out of me, if Wright never would have made that tackle, The Catch wouldnt have meant anything
For those that missed it on Christmas Eve. It is on NOW
The play where Montana ducked the rush and threw it 35 yards with TooTall Jones in his face to Dwight Clark was effing awesome.

Its so much fun to watch Montana work.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Its so much fun to watch Montana work.

Whats fun is to think this is one of the worst games he played but he had his best play not once but twice in this game. Montana to Clark two times.
It's airing again right now on NFLN!
  • benton45
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I just saw it flipping through the channels... It looks like the whole game. I have never seen the whole game so am stoked.
Originally posted by benton45:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I just saw it flipping through the channels... It looks like the whole game. I have never seen the whole game so am stoked.

Same here.

excellent use of a stale thread
  • benton45
  • Info N/A
How the hell did Joe break 2 sacks and make that TD throw to Clark in the 2nd quarter...I literally cheered at that as though it were live.
THAT CALL ON RONNIE FOR PI WAS BULLSH*T
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:41 PM ]
  • benton45
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
THAT CALL ON RONNIE FOR PI WAS BULLSH*T

TOTALLY!!! I was arguing with the tv about how that was excellent coverage. ..and buddying up with hank strahm (announcer) for agreeing with me
Share 49ersWebzone