There are 218 users in the forums

Frickz Picz 49ers vs Eagles

Shop Find 49ers gear online
slide show is @ www.Frickzpicz.com I have my eagles pictures online on the main page. Shoulda been a whole lot more but as i wrote in the snowball thread, shady eagles security threatened to kick me out if i kept using my camera.

LOL what did you do to get Goldson's attention?

Thanks for sharing btw.

-9fA
LMAO. it looks like dashon is about to beat yo ace
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LOL what did you do to get Goldson's attention?

Thanks for sharing btw.

-9fA

he looks pissed like "what motherf**ker im a little busy right now"
shirtless, god damn! that's bigtime man. your nuts must have withdrawn into your stomach!!
Heheh nah it was other people that called his name, he actually waved to them a few seconds after this pic. Dashon is a really cool dude i met him and his family after the Titans game.

Chico, it wasnt to bad i mean it was cold, but in all reality it wasnt that big of a deal :P.
Also thanks for using one of your milestone posts on my thread!!
Well we all know who threw that pass...

Ahhh I kid the Smith, I kid....

Ahhhh, Fricker you must have a lifetime of memories from this season. I wonder how many people can say they went to every single game in a season? You should share some of them with us. You are a national celebrity after the Packers game.
Goldson's like,'' Aw naw, not this nigga again!'' jk lol
what is so bad about using your camera?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Goldson's like,'' Aw naw, not this nigga again!'' jk lol

Damn, do you have pnemoniaaiaaaia yet?
Ok my health update.. Its been 3 days now, and i am fine. I still have a cough that i cant seem to get rid of for quite some time, but ya no major illnesses i will be fine hehe.

I am sure the problem with using my camera was that i was a 49ers fan. I have used it at many stadiums. Never had a problem at them, Seattle is the only stadium that wont let me bring it in, but it says so in their camera policy online. Thats the main reason i wont go back to that stadium, even tho it is one of my favorites. My lens is 7.2 inches long, most stadiums have a limit usually 8-9 max, with no tripods allowed. Other stadiums like ours for instance dont have a limit because they figure hey the fans deserve to take good pics too.

Hmm stories, i got plenty of those. Most of them you can find on here already by searching my name. About meeting this guy or that guy, this or that.. I will save those for another day :P
Originally posted by Fricker:
Ok my health update.. Its been 3 days now, and i am fine. I still have a cough that i cant seem to get rid of for quite some time, but ya no major illnesses i will be fine hehe.

I am sure the problem with using my camera was that i was a 49ers fan. I have used it at many stadiums. Never had a problem at them, Seattle is the only stadium that wont let me bring it in, but it says so in their camera policy online. Thats the main reason i wont go back to that stadium, even tho it is one of my favorites. My lens is 7.2 inches long, most stadiums have a limit usually 8-9 max, with no tripods allowed. Other stadiums like ours for instance dont have a limit because they figure hey the fans deserve to take good pics too.

Hmm stories, i got plenty of those. Most of them you can find on here already by searching my name. About meeting this guy or that guy, this or that.. I will save those for another day :P
were you sporting the Nedney jersey again that day?
Tony if you go look at the photos on the site, you will see i went shirtless but ya i had Nedney #6 on my back. He came over to me before the game, was like Man you are f**kING CRAZY!! and then gave me a 5 before going back to the bench hehe. Good guy indeed. Sux he is out the last 2 weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone