There are 154 users in the forums

9er fans getting pelted by Eagles fans on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Philly fans are the worse. And the stadiums security doesn't even try to remove the Philly fans, but removes the 9ers fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8&feature=player_embedded
f**king f*gs
ApatheticIam was at the game and he got hit by a couple. Philly fans are the east coast Raider fans.
did you guys see that quote from nedney when he was talking about when he tweaked his hammy

"It felt like I was hit by a sniper out there, which I wouldn't put past Philly fans," Nedney joked.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/12/22/SPAD1B7Q9U.DTL#ixzz0aR8UhbKK
If anything, security was probably protecting those Niner fans. Damn Philly fans are ruthless. Actually, a lot of people are rude there, by far worse than what you head about NY.
most Eagles fans are classless pieces of crap.
  • cools
  • Veteran
not a good idea waring enemy colors to Raiders, Eagles or Jets games
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
ApatheticIam was at the game and he got hit by a couple. Philly fans are the east coast Raider fans.

Without a doubt! I hated going back to work monday. Eagles this eagles that. No rings though. That's all I have to hang over there heads anymore. They have beat us alot of times in a row now.
  • Silky
  • Veteran

Man it was rough. I couldn't even concentrate on the game that much because I was so worried I was going to get hit

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I wonder if it has to do with Philadelphia having a long reputation as America's ugliest city hehe.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Man it was rough. I couldn't even concentrate on the game that much because I was so worried I was going to get hit

Soo was it that bad that you would let some stranger right in front of your face punk you? That dude that was tossing s**t a couple seats up would have gotten his ass f**ked up.

Thank you for making me mad OP!
  • Binge
  • Info N/A
Typical Philly fans...if they were losing those would've been more Eagles fans they were pelting with snow then it would turn into Eagles fans beating up Eagles fans...why the stadium seems like they condone their behavior is beyond me.

I knew that Giant fan dumbarse from several years back who was caught throwing snow balls at Giant Stadium, his picture was on the front page of the newspapers.

Look them up on video footage find out where their seats are and throw them out for good.
Share 49ersWebzone