LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Singletary smiling after Bly Penalty, can someone make a gif?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
During the game, bly got called for a s**tty call. The cameras panned to the sidelines.. ANd all sing could do was smile, can someone make a gif of that?
  • da209
  • Veteran
lol.. i seen that!
yeah I thought that would be a funny gif to use around here
Originally posted by teeohh:
yeah I thought that would be a funny gif to use around here

it cracked me up..

Bump for someone to make it?
Well, you do realize why he was smiling like that, right?

You could see it in his face.. It was a facetious smile of disgust. Sing looked like he had the thought, "I get it.. screwed again, what's new? Wow."

Sing is beginning to get used to the bull crap calls. We, here in San Francisco know the 49ers are one of the biggest recipients of phantom calls the NFL has seen in a while. Not to say the 49ers never make mistakes, but when the 49ers play, they often have to beat the officials as well as the other team.
how do you guys get game film anyways ? i want to make a highlight video of patrick willis or frank gore because i don't like the other vids i see
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

You could see it in his face.. It was a facetious smile of disgust. Sing looked like he had the thought, "I get it.. screwed again, what's new? Wow."

Sing is beginning to get used to the bull crap calls. We, here in San Francisco know the 49ers are one of the biggest recipients of phantom calls the NFL has seen in a while. Not to say the 49ers never make mistakes, but when the 49ers play, they often have to beat the officials as well as the other team.

Agree. We just have to start winning games & beating the officials!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
During the game, bly got called for a s**tty call. The cameras panned to the sidelines.. ANd all sing could do was smile, can someone make a gif of that?

It wasn't a s**tty call, it was holding by Dre.

We do get shafted by the refs....but that call was legit.
[ Edited by kray28 on Dec 22, 2009 at 12:34 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran

yeah... i'm sure cards/seahawks/redskins/jets/jags etc. all feel the same. Every team is a victim of poor officiating. The Quality of Referees out there has dropped the past couple of years.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

yeah... i'm sure cards/seahawks/redskins/jets/jags etc. all feel the same. Every team is a victim of poor officiating. The Quality of Referees out there has dropped the past couple of years.

when on a weekly basis there are multiple calls against the 49ers that are in no way a real penalty then yes, they are phantom calls. Just look at the Seattle game. Delanie Walker was raped for a good 2 seconds before the ball even got anywhere near to where he could catch the ball. Did you see a PI call????? Then later in the game Spencer gets called on a BS PI call. Hmm coincidence? I think not.

it was one of those are you f**king kidding me smiles

I agree. I saw countless holding plays by the Eagles o-line that was never called. Rachal does a small tug and there's 3 yellow flags on the ground.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
it was one of those are you f**king kidding me smiles
Yeah that is exactly what it was.

Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

It wasn't a s**tty call, it was holding by Dre.

We do get shafted by the refs....but that call was legit.
Yeah it was legit, but it was just lame how the refs have hammered us hard the last 3-4 weeks.

Can anyone make this gif? It would be one of the best Gif's ever.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i can make the gif if someone can find video of it on the web.
Originally posted by boast:
i can make the gif if someone can find video of it on the web.

I was trying, but couldnt find it on youtube.
Share 49ersWebzone