LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

Beagles fans pelt 9ers fans with snowballs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
f**king scumbags... they should all be killed

Im with you on this one. They hit us with snowballs, If they ever come to hunters point, we should hit them with banannas(extended).
  • jpyaks
  • Info N/A
I was at the game in a Gore jersey, got some snowballs thrown at me but it wasn't too big of a deal most of the fans were cool and I wasn't worried about a few snowballs, but then again I went in knowing that I was going to get some s**t.
I feel like the power of the zone needs to do something about this, like maybe post tons of GIFs on the youtube comment section to just show who runs s**t!!!
  • Nametaken49
  • Info N/A
watching that makes me wanna kill some people lol. what a classy bunch of people.. Seriously they act like a bunch of dumb inbred hooligans
I say we give em some Free Beer the next time they come to the stick.

Hope they're environmentally friendly.

Cause it'll be recycled.
~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM ]
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
f**king scumbags... they should all be killed

Im with you on this one. They hit us with snowballs, If they ever come to hunters point, we should hit them with banannas(extended).

Well, the last Philly-49ers game at the Stick was an embarrassment. Philly fans owned the Stick. Had it snowed that day, same thing probably would have happened.
Originally posted by maximill15:
I feel like the power of the zone needs to do something about this, like maybe post tons of GIFs on the youtube comment section to just show who runs s**t!!!

Dude you gotta be kidding right?

Do you take the time to debate with the unintelligent?

Then why consider going through the pain of mass responding to a bunch of obtuse Troglodytes?

I say no.

~Ceadder
Philadelphia has the rudest and most classless fans in the entire nation. Not just football but baseball and basketball as well. Hell, they even once booed Santa claus at an eagles game in 68.
Share 49ersWebzone