LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

Beagles fans pelt 9ers fans with snowballs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats sad for humanity that people would actually want to harm people for cheering for a different team. The NFL should step and do something here, you cant just let people get treated like that. If someone would do that on the street they would go to jail, why dont same laws apply to sporting events.

Someone should sent this footage to the nfl. The entire crowd should be video taped and whoever breaks rules should be ejected immediately, if they do it twice ban them for life.

Stuff like this and other stuff I have seen at football games is one of the reasons I chose not to go to games. Its just not worth it, also not a good family atmosphere if you have kids.

Well said, I agree 100%
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Thats sad for humanity that people would actually want to harm people for cheering for a different team. The NFL should step and do something here, you cant just let people get treated like that. If someone would do that on the street they would go to jail, why dont same laws apply to sporting events.

Someone should sent this footage to the nfl. The entire crowd should be video taped and whoever breaks rules should be ejected immediately, if they do it twice ban them for life.

Stuff like this and other stuff I have seen at football games is one of the reasons I chose not to go to games. Its just not worth it, also not a good family atmosphere if you have kids.

Well said, I agree 100%

and to add to that: f**k them

Unfortunately, your opinions are outnumbered by those who decide to go to games BECAUSE of this kind of behavior.

If they outlawed it in Philadelphia, half the fans would not bother to show up. Most of them go to the games to get away with crimes, not to watch a game. Its the only venue they can find where they can be themselves and not have to go BACK to prison.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Dec 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I sent an email to the Eagles including the link to the video and told them how classless their fans really are.

You bafoon! Why did you do that? It makes us look like a bunch of whiners and p**ssies!

Have patience, we will get even with them! grrrr
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by krizay:
While this may be classless on the eagles fans part. You don't walk through the hood in your KKK outfit and not get your a** whooped.

Everyone and their brother knows not to wear opposing team stuff in Philadelphia.

Classless yes! But they got exactly what they knew they were going to get.

So let me get this straight so going into another football stadium other than your team means the other teams fans can do what they want cuz oh well shouldnt have come into our house?!? Its not the same as walkin into the wrong neighborhood wearin the wrong thing this aint life or death. I know thats how fans of some teams like to look at it, but its a football team not a gang. Besides I bet all those fans that were doin that thinkin it was funny, would've be laughin if the situation were different and that was them gettin abused.

Which means no you shouldnt get your @ss kicked, beer poured on, disrespected, etc just for cheerin for the other team. Come on now the teams colors may be different but the money they used to buy their tickets are the same color. Yea because every home game that sells out is all home team fans in the stands right???

Dont get me wrong if you're runnin off at the mouth talkin sh*t if ya team won or is winnin surrounded by angry drunk fans then that aint to smart but you still got the right to cheer for ya team like any other fan.

People are treatin these games like its a gang or some other sh*t its still football people...Cheer all you want but keep ya hands and objects to yourselves, people pay what little money they got for a little entertainment at these games. Would you want someone messin that up for you...I think not
Deja vu
f**king retards, thats just out of line
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dreskee:
While this may be classless on the eagles fans part. You don't walk through the hood in your KKK outfit and not get your a** whooped.

Everyone and their brother knows not to wear opposing team stuff in Philadelphia.

So let me get this straight so going into another football stadium other than your team means the other teams fans can do what they want cuz oh well shouldnt have come into our house?!? Its not the same as walkin into the wrong neighborhood wearin the wrong thing this aint life or death. I know thats how fans of some teams like to look at it, but its a football team not a gang. Besides I bet all those fans that were doin that thinkin it was funny, would've be laughin if the situation were different and that was them gettin abused.

Which means no you shouldnt get your @ss kicked, beer poured on, disrespected, etc just for cheerin for the other team. Come on now the teams colors may be different but the money they used to buy their tickets are the same color. Yea because every home game that sells out is all home team fans in the stands right???

Dont get me wrong if you're runnin off at the mouth talkin sh*t if ya team won or is winnin surrounded by angry drunk fans then that aint to smart but you still got the right to cheer for ya team like any other fan.

People are treatin these games like its a gang or some other sh*t its still football people...Cheer all you want but keep ya hands and objects to yourselves, people pay what little money they got for a little entertainment at these games. Would you want someone messin that up for you...I think not

You apparently missed my point.

You know wearing an opponents jersey in Philly is going to get s**t thrown at you.
So don't wear the jersey. If you do. Get what you know is coming.
lol the steagles fans are mad because when they formed with the steelers they had a superbowl or two, now that they switched back to the eagles they dont have s**taki mushrooms!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by volfan2008:
Maybe Scotty Mac should scout some of those fans and sign one of them to compete for the QB position, I like the accuracy.

I say wow very funny.

They should have jumped the one point blank guy and bum rushed him hard, before the riot broke out! That way when you are on your way to the infirmary (jail hospital) for assault that one jackass the threw at you in your face point blank is on his way to the ICU!

At least they showed up that day, unlike those other 49ers jersey-wearers.
  • BobS
  • Veteran

They knew that is what they were going to get, at least the Philly fans didn't put rocks inside the snow balls. I wonder if the person taking the video was one of their buddies.
That city has the worst fans ever that's why there is a court and jail in that stadium.we need to kick their ass for this injustice
If you notice after Goldson tackled Jackson by the sidelines in 4th qrt. eagle fans were hailing snowballs at their own teams bench. And you could see eagle players yelling at the fans to stop it. Amazing, eagle fans are right up there with (some) european soccer fans as far as stupidity and hostility goes.
Share 49ersWebzone