LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Yards per catch is pathetic

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Right now, there isnt 1 player on the team that is averaging at least 13 yards a catch. Next season there needs to be some attempt to stretch the defense.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for nvninerfan1.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Right now, there isnt 1 player on the team that is averaging at least 13 yards a catch. Next season there needs to be some attempt to stretch the defense.

Your not getting a set of Ginzu knives for Christmas are you?

I agree, but believe that is a timing issue as the ball get's there as the defender does.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

I agree, but believe that is a timing issue as the ball get's there as the defender does.

Agree. This offense has alot of work to do during the offseason!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Agree. This offense has alot of work to do during the offseason!

We threw deep 3 times and all 3 were under thrown. We throw too many curls, hitches and outs and Smith doesn't throw an accurate ball to a receiver running across the field to give him good position to get YAC.

Also, it seems as though 90% of our deep completions are to Vernon in the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone