LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

49ers = 6-8 Raiders = 5-9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now we know what other bad teams fans say about us. Wow" I sure hope we have a better record than the niners."

The whole NFL has been s**tten on the raiders all year, and we are only one game better than us and beat better teams!!!!!!!!

The 49er Franchise has fallen a long, long, long way.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The Raiders have beaten the Bengals, Eagles, Steelers and Broncos. Those wins are all more impressive than any of our wins. It hurts me to say that, but its true.

i thought about this too, but they've also got horribly beaten by a lot of the teams in their losses so it cancels out

The Raiders have always been notorious for playing to the level of their competition. They turn it on when they're heavily underdogs and slack off otherwise.

Lot's of teams seems to play that way and that's why you see lots of upsets. The 40er's (ahem) have a tendency to do same, so the gamed against the Lions and the Rams are by no means a gimme!
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM ]
i'm gonna vomit..........again
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Yes.. we must keep them drafting in front of us so they can reach and good players keep dropping to us.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
2 games to go

I don't know what I would do if the Raiders ended up having a better record than ourselves at the end of the season....

I think I would just be in shock and avoid Raider fans.

how about you?

I'm shocked at all of your post ,and try to avoid your post .
[ Edited by xx49erfanxx on Dec 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM ]
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
2 games to go

I don't know what I would do if the Raiders ended up having a better record than ourselves at the end of the season....

how about you?

I'm shocked at all of your post ,and try to avoid your post .

you know what I think it is..... when we lost yesterday and were eliminated from the playoffs.... I kind of shrugged it off....didn't show too much emotion....my young brother was sad....

some friends didn't even want to call me and rub it in....they felt bad as well for some reason.....but I told them it wasn't that big of a deal....

I think I am showing my depressive state with these postings.
raiders have beaten better teams then we have too lol.
I say bonk the last two games and get higher draft picks
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by valrod33:
2 games to go

how about you?

the raiders play the browns and ravens they will beat the browns and lose to the Rvens finishing 6-10

we should win both of our games, if not at least 1 which will make us 7-9 or 8-8. they wont finish with a better record than us

oh I expect us to win both games......its just crazy that this topic is even debatable..... the Raiders had Jamarcus at QB for most of their season....their #1pick has done nothing.....and their Head Coach was almost arrested......yet they are one game behind us........surreal man.

well all our games except phillyt and atl have been very close all their games have been blowouts

yeah but like PatrickWillisHOF said a few posts earlier..

"The Raiders have beaten the Bengals, Eagles, Steelers and Broncos. Those wins are all more impressive than any of our wins. It hurts me to say that, but its true."

Hard for any good teams to take the Raiders serious. On the other hand, we as the new dynasty team, they all bring their "A" games when they faced us.

Originally posted by bigmike55:
I say bonk the last two games and get higher draft picks

If you really think that then you have no business even being a fan of this team.

Anyone who thinks like cannot be a real fan of the game, thats for sure.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What's even sadder is that they have really only had a QB for 2 games. We had a winning QB under Center until we panicked and decided to bench him.

He wasnt winning so much this year was he?

3-3 with three games without Gore and five games without Crabtree. Can you come up with a QB on this team who has done better?
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
What's even sadder is that they have really only had a QB for 2 games. We had a winning QB under Center until we panicked and decided to bench him.

He wasnt winning so much this year was he?

3-3 with three games without Gore and five games without Crabtree. Can you come up with a QB on this team who has done better?

OMG dude, give it up. Hill isn't our QB anymore, you even said it yourself the other day, we need continuity for Alex now that he's the QB, and continuity on the line, etc. More drops from under center should help him improve. The bottom line was this team wasn't going to make the playoffs with Hill after other teams figured him out. They started going with 8 man fronts and he couldn't beat the 8 in the box. He took more sacks per game than Smith as well. You can't say five games without Crabtree when dude couldn't even use the recievers he did have. 14 points vs the Rams, SMH. 10 points in his last 6 quarters of play. Remember "it came down like a punt"? Bottom line is this team isn't a playoff team yet with whoever is at QB.
  • B650
  • Veteran
We'll probably go 8-8. The Raiders should end up 6-10.
Originally posted by valrod33:
2 games to go

how about you?

the raiders play the browns and ravens they will beat the browns and lose to the Rvens finishing 6-10

we should win both of our games, if not at least 1 which will make us 7-9 or 8-8. they wont finish with a better record than us

I wouldn't put my money on them beating the Browns. After all the Browns did beat Pittsburgh... Pittsburgh is a hell of a lot better than the Raiders...
Share 49ersWebzone