There are 231 users in the forums

were gonna be an 8-8 team until manusky leaves for his job..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Manusky and his defense sure did spot teams multiple TD leads quite a few times, this year. I'm not so sure he's keeping us in it. Can you imagine what our team would look like if our D didn't put us in a huge hole every game?

And can you imagine that in 4 out of the 6 losses if the Offense had gone more than a couple of sustained drives? At least ONE per loss could have been the difference.

Minnesota for one. Sustain ONE drive more and Favre is beaten. Instead we can't even score on a slutty stepsister let alone sustain one drive more past 3rd down.

The Defense was GOING to be gassed around this time of the season. If you can figure out what the Opposing team average ToP/ our average ToP against them, then you would just sob uncontrollably StOnE my man. It is heart breaking knowing this team was top 6 in Run Defense. Now? I'd be surprised if we are middle of the pack.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by susweel:
Manuscky is nothing special....

If he goes, he goes

Nor was Holmgren, Shanahan, John Marshall or any other coordinator we had in the past. For that matter, Walsh wasn't that special either.

are you comparing manusky to walsh?

wow

wtf.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 23, 2009 at 1:59 AM ]
How can any Niner fan say Walsh was not special? That's like saying J Rice was a average reciever.

Seriously that's the sillies comment I think I've read on here EVER!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Manusky and his defense sure did spot teams multiple TD leads quite a few times, this year. I'm not so sure he's keeping us in it. Can you imagine what our team would look like if our D didn't put us in a huge hole every game?

And can you imagine that in 4 out of the 6 losses if the Offense had gone more than a couple of sustained drives? At least ONE per loss could have been the difference.

Minnesota for one. Sustain ONE drive more and Favre is beaten. Instead we can't even score on a slutty stepsister let alone sustain one drive more past 3rd down.

The Defense was GOING to be gassed around this time of the season. If you can figure out what the Opposing team average ToP/ our average ToP against them, then you would just sob uncontrollably StOnE my man. It is heart breaking knowing this team was top 6 in Run Defense. Now? I'd be surprised if we are middle of the pack.

~Ceadder

I agree for once with Ceadder. Although the D can be suspect and is slow in the secondary, they have done enough to give this team a chance to win. The offense falters time after time, leaving the D tired. Eventually it collapses as a result. Case and point is that huge interception Shantae Spencer or Michael Lewis had in the endzone vs. Philly. What does the offense do? Throws a pick and gives it right back to them.
Share 49ersWebzone