There are 266 users in the forums

were gonna be an 8-8 team until manusky leaves for his job..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Manuscky is nothing special....

If he goes, he goes

Reminded me of a movie quote...

What movie did this quote come from...

"If he dies, he dies."
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

If he goes, he goes

Nor was Holmgren, Shanahan, John Marshall or any other coordinator we had in the past. For that matter, Walsh wasn't that special either.

What?
He's not going anywhere for a while. And if/when he does someone like Tomsula will get promoted and take over with the same exact system right where Manusky left off.
Wow
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

If he goes, he goes

Reminded me of a movie quote...

What movie did this quote come from...

"If he dies, he dies."

I was going to write that but that it was kinda drastic.
  • 49erJONNY650
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Manusky and his defense sure did spot teams multiple TD leads quite a few times, this year. I'm not so sure he's keeping us in it. Can you imagine what our team would look like if our D didn't put us in a huge hole every game?

well im sorry this is the NFL, when your offense doesnt convert a first down for a whole half it seems at times.. or even sustain a drive once they do.. maybe that defense wouldnt have been as tired the first 30127302837 times they took the field follwing 3 and outs. didnt consider that?? maybe by the time the game is close late in the game.. the D is too damn worn down.. once again blame that on preparation..

If he goes, he goes

Nor was Holmgren, Shanahan, John Marshall or any other coordinator we had in the past. For that matter, Walsh wasn't that special either.

b/c Manuscky is same as Walsh, Shanahan....

I dont think Manuscky is anything special either. He serviceable but unremarkable.
This is without a doubt the most confused NT thread I've seen . . . and that's saying something.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
This is without a doubt the most confused NT thread I've seen . . . and that's saying something.

It's basically BS. Guy saying Walsh wasn't all that, so I assume someone has broken his sarcasm button.

Thread Of The Year - FAIL
Who said Manusky is leaving? Please don't say he's going to be a HC next season. Have you noticed who's out there?

If he goes, he goes

shut your mouth son
Originally posted by luv49rs:

If he goes, he goes

are you comparing manusky to walsh?

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Is there an interpreter in the house?

I was thinking the same thing.......
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

If he goes, he goes

are you comparing manusky to walsh?

wow

wtf.

Share 49ersWebzone