There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Let play the what ifs and what have we learn in 09 game

What if we had beat the Vikes would Smith even be playing
What if we just held our leads beat Colts, Titians and Seachicken we would be tide with Card and have a real shot at playoffs

What have we learn we are a team that is a lot closer to a winning season then any other if we can close out the season on a winning note will go a long way. Next year we need to close out games on both sides 2-3 games is the difference if we finish 8-8.

What is you what ifs and what have we learned. (Let be positive)
What if we never drafted Alex Smith? And drafted a QB that actually knows how to play football?
Originally posted by bigmike55:
What if we never drafted Alex Smith? And drafted a QB that actually knows how to play football?

Yah Aaron Rodgers.
I have learned that it is silly to expect anything but schizophrenia, overreaction and hyperbole from Niner Talk.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I have learned that it is silly to expect anything but schizophrenia, overreaction and hyperbole from Niner Talk.

x2
I say the what if on the positive note because before Steve left we as a fan base were use to winning and with the loosing its seem we got down, and every year we think next year is the year. I think it is if we win out we are one game from sweeping our division 4-5 more games and that make us division champ or in playoff spot.
Where (in terms of record and coaching staff) would the 49ers be IF Larry Ellison or that millionaire Arab Prince owned the 49ers.