LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

The last two games of 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would like to see Frank get his 58 yards. I want to see Vernon get his 142 yards plus the TDs to set the NFL Record for TEs. It would also be great to see Crabtree break just one long one.
Originally posted by BigRon:
I would like to see Frank get his 58 yards. I want to see Vernon get his 142 yards plus the TDs to set the NFL Record for TEs. It would also be great to see Crabtree break just one long one.

Yes please! I'd love to have VD be the record-holder. I think he can do this against a spotty Lions and Rams defense.

What I want to see also:
Alex Smith in pro-style formations for 65% of the game. He needs pocket-presence practice and this will be a game I hope our O-Line will be able to create one for him. I'd also like to see more than ONE playaction pass. f**king jimmy raye.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by susweel:
Im probably going to take some heat for this but its needs to be said.

I want to see Alex Smith fail miserably in these last two games. Only reason for that is because then maybe it will convince the decision makers on this team that we need another QB.

Unfortunately he isn't the biggest problem, if you would grade players from 1-100,
he probably is about a 75. There are a lot of 65's on the team that need to be addressed first. You could pull out Alex Smith and insert Peyton Manning and you might get 2 more wins. This team has a lot more holes in it than most zoners realize.

You give the niners only two more wins with Peyton Manning? Your crazy dude. I watch all the Niner and all the Colt games and we would have won at least 5 more games with Manning under center. How can you give only two more with a hall of fame QB breaking every record in the book who can score in under a minute.... consistantly?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by BigRon:

Yes please! I'd love to have VD be the record-holder. I think he can do this against a spotty Lions and Rams defense.

What I want to see also:
Alex Smith in pro-style formations for 65% of the game. He needs pocket-presence practice and this will be a game I hope our O-Line will be able to create one for him. I'd also like to see more than ONE playaction pass. f**king jimmy raye.

All those sugar plum fairy records to dance in our heads this off season, ahh it would be nice, but a play off win that that my friend would be nectar!

as for the lack of play action we don't use it because it is one of Alex's weaknesses, he can't turn his back on the defense, and that my friend is the trick to good play action!
Wallace will finally suit up
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Hopefully we can see what we got here. Hopefully this happens with a few other young players too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Hopefully we can see what we got here. Hopefully this happens with a few other young players too.

That dude must suck major balls if he cant beat out Tony Wragge.
The last two games.... big whoop, it is already all about the draft, free agents and next year, the next two games don't mean crap, if we win it is against crap opponents with less to play for, if we lose it can be written of as meaningless, I don't feel any urgency or need to watch, this year is over! The next to games will be about as important as a preseason game with about as much intensity! We should clear the benches and call up the practice squad! Maybe if we let the players trade uniforms or just let them draw plays up in the dirt it might at least be fun for them!
Share 49ersWebzone