LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

I dont get this...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • khahera
  • Info N/A
Why do the Mods lockup everything they dont agree with? Some people wanna talk about nate davis but these idiots just lock it up. Second i wanna reply to the guy who said "Sign Vick, let go of Smith, and sign reggie bush to catch out the backfield" wow really? are u being serious? a washed up has been at quarterback? why not use the guy we drafted and see what hes got? Nate Davis! Hes got arm strength and in preseason looked like better accuracy then smith and hill. So stop locking everything up and let people discuss. Damn losers
  • khahera
  • Info N/A
yea he was playing second and third teams so lets see how he fares against a 1st team! and lions and rams first teams are most NFL teams seconds! lol If he hasnt practiced at QB he atleast knows the playbook. Crabtree didnt practice he made a positive impact. Give the kid a chance. Thats it a chance!
  • khahera
  • Info N/A
Also for the people who say "preseason doesnt matter" um most people would think it does matter to evaluate talent. Lets see without preseason no one would have seen Matt Schaub play, or Kevin Colb, or Matt Hasselbeck, or Jeff Garcia and see there talents.
I predict another lock!
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I predict another lock!
I really hope they keep this one open, this is a goldmine!

3 posts in a row of dude talking to himself
Flaming the mods is no way to endear yourself with them.

Nice knowing you.

~Ceadder
Also some people take the term "Me, myself and I a little to the extreme. Prolly off his meds.

~Ceadder
you know what i havent had in a while?

Big League Chew.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Big League Chew.

it's been a looooong time for me as well

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Big League Chew.

it's been a looooong time for me as well

Ever try the candy "nerds"? They are great
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
I suggest that you read this thread.

Just as stated there, if you have a question about a locked thread, PM a mod. Threads are not locked because we personallly disagree with the subject.

If you have questions regarding this, or your warning level, please PM me.
Share 49ersWebzone