There are 166 users in the forums

Owner/Management Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Owner/Management Thread

I was hoping to wake up to great news today but all i see is the niners backing off from the Nnmandi sweepstakes sounds like we have a bunch of P*ssys working in the front office

including the incompetent tight a$$ owners we have

F*CK YOU JED & JOHN YORK
THIS TEAM WONT EVER MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AS LONG AS YOU GUYS ARE WRITTING THEM CHECKS

IM SICK OF THIS SERIOUSLY 1ST WE SIGN THE SORRIEST QB IN THE MARKET & NOW WE BACK AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST FREE AGENT AVAILABLE
CANT S#IT GET ANY WORSE???

ONCE AGAIN F*CK YOU YORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

love the anger
Originally posted by susweel:

love the anger

You evil Sith Lord Susweel!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Great the Rams are interested in getting Dahl. I swear to god we go after no one. Are we not trying to upgrade our s**tty roster?

no
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I was hoping to wake up to great news today but all i see is the niners backing off from the Nnmandi sweepstakes sounds like we have a bunch of P*ssys working in the front office

F*CK YOU JED & JOHN YORK
THIS TEAM WONT EVER MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AS LONG AS YOU GUYS ARE WRITTING THEM CHECKS

IM SICK OF THIS SERIOUSLY 1ST WE SIGN THE SORRIEST QB IN THE MARKET & NOW WE BACK AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST FREE AGENT AVAILABLE

You tell em!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Alex Smith at QB is in itself a reason to panic. Everything else going on just makes it worse.

this !

X3
Alex will be our rock, he will take the wheel, and lead us to the promised land.

I hope you're right, but the way it looks right now with the team alone, it looks scary

Agreed, right now its real scary. Cutting folks left and right, talking with all the free agents and making no type of moves. So disappointing.

Then the excuses will be that Alex has a decent QB friendly coach, but doesn't have a supporting cast. then another 10 years of Alex Smith??

I still hope that coaching is all this team needs to succeed, but with all the new holes even if Kap starts the season whoever is QB is going to have it rough.

Alex will prob get the blame if we go 3-13 this year, even if he posts an 85 qb Rating. and 20 td 10 int ratio.

I hope everything he said this offseason wasn't just talk, I hope he brings it, because someone needs to..
-Not gore, will prob get injured again.
-Not Glasstree because once he gets back, he will prob fake another injury.
-Not our oline, because at the moment its worse or the same as last year.
-Not our defense, because we pretty much lost everyone we used to b***h about.

So this is the time for a Qb to put the team on his back.... (starting to wish we had picked up VY now...)

Am I the only niner fan that thinks Alex Smith will be the best QB in the NFC West this season?
I've been getting constant hate, for how I keep saying Alex is going to do good this year.

hahaha, yeah talking about Alex is like talking about religion, it's very sensitive.

No hate here! I'm sure we all hope he become a great QB...as 9er fans and all!?
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Sorry but I am so disappointed in our fan base. It's really sad. People are jumping ship before one game has even been played.

Lord-GodAlmighty- Free agency hasn't even officially started where guys can officially sign until tomorrow, and yet there's this mass criticism about "what management has or hasn't done."

The analysis is a joke because we're not even finished with the the signing period let alone haven't started training camp. It's just sad. Sweeping generalizations are being made and only 33 players of the 80 top FA have been signed.

I really thought our fans were more observant than this. I really did.

Maybe I was wrong.

Agree with you 100% all the so called Niner fans are embarassing. I can't believe how little they know about the whole process.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

F*CK YOU JED & JOHN YORK

Love it...12 years of mediocrity...folks deserve their anger!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/balk

We all should know by Friday next week who Baalke really is. How he will able to sign players that will the team better this year will determine all of our confidence that
the 49ers will finally have a winning record this year.

Majority of us like Harbaugh and I give some credit to the GM for making it happen, but for not having enough quality/impact players on the team, it will still be the GM's
fault, not Jim. We also know that Jim is capable in transforming mediocre team to a very good one, but in the NFL you have to be a great team to win the Superbowl.

I still think Baalke is a McCluless clone - just look at the players he drafted so far, especially Crabs**t, I am just pissed and what I am really hoping it will never happen is for Clements to be resigned because it is like our GM is really balking on making my beloved team a loser again this year.

It really makes me wonder what team the GM rooted for growing up. It seems like anyone who despised the 49ers when they were great and are now connected to the 49ers are having a great time keeping the team down. I just hope that Harbaugh really likes the 49ers now because one hint from him that it's payback time, I will be the first one to cry, whine, mock, and protest until he is gone again.

Back to reality for a second, for those of you that are hoping for a better season this year, there is still hope and the next seven days will tell us everything we know about our team, specially the GM.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jacka:
Sorry but I am so disappointed in our fan base. It's really sad. People are jumping ship before one game has even been played.

Lord-GodAlmighty- Free agency hasn't even officially started where guys can officially sign until tomorrow, and yet there's this mass criticism about "what management has or hasn't done."

The analysis is a joke because we're not even finished with the the signing period let alone haven't started training camp. It's just sad. Sweeping generalizations are being made and only 33 players of the 80 top FA have been signed.

Maybe I was wrong.

Agree with you 100% all the so called Niner fans are embarassing. I can't believe how little they know about the whole process.

Why don't you educate us. While doing that, please explain the last ten years.

• fly15
  • Veteran

Maybe I was wrong.

Im sure teams like the Patriots dont know the process either...
Originally posted by 190836:

Maybe I was wrong.

Why don't you educate us. While doing that, please explain the last ten years.

Nowadays in football, you gotta have a short-term memory and go year to year, instead of going into every season assessing an entire decade.

Maybe I was wrong.

Im sure teams like the Patriots dont know the process either...

We are not the Patriots. Get off that bandwagon...we do not draft well like they do. Harbaugh is not Bellicheck at this moment.
  • Veteran
Dork junior hand picked him. This is what you get when you have an incompetent ownership.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

love the anger

You evil Sith Lord Susweel!

Share 49ersWebzone