LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Do you believe the 49ers will have a winning record in '10?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you believe the 49ers will have a winning record in '10?

If we draft smart, and make the right acquisitions overall, we will.
ask me after training camp
  • ZRF80
I wish we could bring back all the threads similar to this from 2005.....
you should probably add an option that says changes to our offensive line. if that was an option, i would say yes. but if we change ALL of our head coaches, i just see that as ridiculous.

but yes, with what OTC said, I think we will get that long-awaited winning record.
Wait, what?
Next year isn't even an issue right now. This team has no sense of urgency. The NFC West was there for the taking this year and when that dropped off the table, a playoff spot was still up for grabs. It was in front of us and they choked. Things couldn't have set up nicer for this team. 6 of 8 losses by 7 points or less, means they had an opportunity to win almost every game. Next year, who knows we're just as likely to be 9-7 as we are 5-11.
Can't think about 10, to busy puking my guts out, I am so f**king sick of losing!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If we draft smart, and make the right acquisitions overall, we will.

You win the award for funniest post of the decade.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Next year isn't even an issue right now. This team has no sense of urgency. The NFC West was there for the taking this year and when that dropped off the table, a playoff spot was still up for grabs. It was in front of us and they choked. Things couldn't have set up nicer for this team. 6 of 8 losses by 7 points or less, means they had an opportunity to win almost every game. Next year, who knows we're just as likely to be 9-7 as we are 5-11.

Amwn, bro.

Until we get a new QB we will be a .500 team
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
you should probably add an option that says changes to our offensive line. if that was an option, i would say yes. but if we change ALL of our head coaches, i just see that as ridiculous.

but yes, with what OTC said, I think we will get that long-awaited winning record.
  • Veteran
After eight straight losing season, what make you think that we will win next season?
they need to keep the pieces together for next season. this has the making of a dynamic offense. blowing it all up now would just admit we cant win for the next 2-3 years
Originally posted by 190836:
After eight straight losing season, what make you think that we will win next season?

'03-'04
'04-'05
'05-'06
'06-'07
'07-'08
'08-'09
'09-'10

6 or 7 , 8-8 is considered a winning season
[ Edited by WestCoast on Dec 20, 2009 at 10:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone