There are 207 users in the forums

This team needs......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for rob28.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
more speed. Speed in the secondary, WR, coming off the edge on defense, etc. This team is SLOW compared to most NFL teams.

And secondly, some big physical OL. The OL stinks.

So I guess we can all agree that we need Eric Berry with our first pick.

We need a shut down cb's more than berry. Berry ain't a shutdown cb.
more speed. Speed in the secondary, WR, coming off the edge on defense, etc. This team is SLOW compared to most NFL teams.

Been saying that for weeks even after some postees thought Goldston n Lewis did great last week and are the solution. It's just one game and they lack speed has been our problem all year.

Eric Berry 2010 even if we got to trade up to get him do it!
Let's not forget WR.......Niners need a little piss ant like..........D. Jackson that can freakin' scoot and stretch the field.
...an enema to clean out all the crap.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
A coach that doesn't look lost.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Been saying that for weeks even after some postees thought Goldston n Lewis did great last week and are the solution. It's just one game and they lack speed has been our problem all year.

CAn't imagine he falls to us.
Offensive Line
Playmaker in the secondary
consistant pass rusher
Offensive Line
Punt Returner
offensive line
to want it. Plain and simple
Originally posted by dmatt:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

CAn't imagine he falls to us.

Believe like Crabtree fell to us all it takes is an injury! Possible!
Originally posted by dmatt:
A coach that doesn't look lost.

Exactly Singletary is a joke as a head coach we continue to come out nearly every road game and spot the home team 10-20 points and then have to play ctach up the entire 2nd half.

Singletary has no buisness coaching in this league

This oline sucks. Smith is running for his life the entire game. Heard some of the pregame bigwigs say the niners might trade a first for marshall from denver and i thought no way. But the more I thought about it the more it looked like a good move. Crabtree does not look like a dominant game changer. He looks like a guy that will give 80 to 100 yds a game and a td.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:
This oline sucks. Smith is running for his life the entire game. Heard some of the pregame bigwigs say the niners might trade a first for marshall from denver and i thought no way. But the more I thought about it the more it looked like a good move. Crabtree does not look like a dominant game changer. He looks like a guy that will give 80 to 100 yds a game and a td.

Crabtree, marshall, Davis, Moss, u name it.. we can have probowl wrs. But our QB SUCKS.
i hope we dont trade for marshall, he will b a cancer
O-LINE
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by B650:
Not to mention speed on special teams, namely a KR/PR.

If anything, that is needed the most. We've made changes from Rossum, Battle, Robinson, Walker to Morgan. Did I miss anyone. I think we will address this need and many others in the off season. I think Roman, Battle to name a couple will be replaced for next season.

We also tried Brandon Jones and Nate Clemments on PR/KR....... oh yeah and the kitchen sink...........
Im at the point of not believing anymore. I dont no what we need. The ONLY way we will make the playoffs next year is if the NFC West continues to crumble. Then we will be one and done.

Is it the coaching? Players? A combo? I can tell you one thing. As long as Jimmy Raye is the OC we will NEVER be a true Superbowl contender. I kind of feel the same way with coach Sing, but at least he can get a good supporting cast.
Share 49ersWebzone