LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

young and inexperienced or poorly coached and sloppy?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm really not sure sometimes. I want to say this team needs to go through these growing pains but they inconsistency is infuriating. I know the offense has turned the ball over but the defense is Jekyl and and Hyde.
its not coaching its the players offensive wise. they just aren't cutting it. look at that pass from smith that's just bad play
No QB
Sorry ass WR's (besides crabs and VD)
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Dec 20, 2009 at 14:53:09 ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
No QB
Sorry ass WR's
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary
all of the above...they are just being outclassed today across the board......
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
No QB
Sorry ass WR's
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary

I agree.......this is a very mediocre team.........below mediocre at that......
  • Steve
  • Info N/A
Dump Smith now and quit blaming the rest of the team for his lack of everything. I mean waive him now and look for another answer as he isn't it.
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
No QB
Sorry ass WR's
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary

Can you all just shhhhhhhh! and watch and stop whining. We know where we need to improve, so its not necessary to continously whine...shut up.
Originally posted by sachie23:
I'm really not sure sometimes. I want to say this team needs to go through these growing pains but they inconsistency is infuriating. I know the offense has turned the ball over but the defense is Jekyl and and Hyde.

Poorly coached and sloppy. Sing and his crew are absolutely clueless. This is a bad joke.
  • Mex49
No QB
Sorry ass WR's (besides crabs and VD)
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary

VD is such a mediocre player. That INT is all him

• Veteran
You forgot the cheap owners and retarded management.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Very unsophisticated game plans. Our offense looks like it was designed by a high school coach. Obviously, the team isn’t loaded with talent, but still poor coaching. I know nobody wants to bang on Singletary, but he best suited as an assistant head coach. A great motivator and a punch you in the face type personality, but not great head coach. if the Niners are to stick w/ Singletary they need to pair him with an elite offensive coordinator.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
No QB
Sorry ass WR's
No OL
No pass rush
Sorry ass secondary

Can you all just shhhhhhhh! and watch and stop whining. We know where we need to improve, so its not necessary to continously whine...shut up.

Let them whine dude. Let the anger out now so when we have another crap off-season all the anger will be gone by then after another season of failure with the same problems now as we had in 03,04,05,06,07,08 and now 09.
LOL, looking at the title I don't know whether this thread was about Alex Smith, or a dirty sex offer in the personals column!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 20, 2009 at 15:42:18 ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL, looking at the title I don't know whether this thread was about Alex Smith, or a dirty sex offer in the personals column!

Share 49ersWebzone