No thanks
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Please no!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Literally thats all i have to say about this idea
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I'd rather them play in the stick for the next 150 years then play one home game in Oakland.

I think he's taking a shot at Newsome (and Carmen Policy).
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RichnSanRamon:
I think he's taking a shot at Newsome (and Carmen Policy).

I happen to think your right.
I'm not sure about Jed. This was a huge slip to even leak that. Ewwwwwww....I've seen games in Oakland. You need hip waders to find the toilets because people just pee on the floor.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Blah blah blah more stadium talk and no action. Yorks can't get nothing done.
I guess you guys don't get it. Oakland is a back up choice. Not a bad idea. Hunter's Point would be a nightmare. Its hard enough getting there now, Hunter's Point, imagine when 70 thousand fans are trying to get into or out of there. Sharing an upgraded Mausoleum isn't a bad thought. Look at the Dollars that could be saved by sharing expenses, lease. The price of a ticket could go down due to the lessened expenses. Parking prices could drop. Nope, not a bad idea at all.
Mother of sh*t.

Guys...relax. We won't be playing in Oakland.

What Jed was doing is simple: using the Coliseum to illustrate just how sh*tty Hunters Point is. No infrastructure + radioactive contamination + poor mass transit access = bad place for a stadium.

He's not a crackhead...he just knows what it will take to get people off the dime. And he wants to keep the team in the Bay Area.

So...relax people. Just relax.

Originally posted by GEEK:
I think this is a public strategic movie to gain more support for SC.

only way this would make sense
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Mother of sh*t.

Guys...relax. We won't be playing in Oakland.

What Jed was doing is simple: using the Coliseum to illustrate just how sh*tty Hunters Point is. No infrastructure + radioactive contamination + poor mass transit access = bad place for a stadium.

He's not a crackhead...he just knows what it will take to get people off the dime. And he wants to keep the team in the Bay Area.

So...relax people. Just relax.

THIS

I love you AJ
I love Oakland

I love the Niners

But this is just wrong
If the stadium deals falls thru in Santa Clara I would be open to have the Niners play in Oakland TEMPORARILY while they gut out the stick and renovate it. 1-2 years tops
Whatever, just stay in the Bay Area.
Share 49ersWebzone