LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Jed: 49ers could play in Oakland

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/12/20/BAG21B6ERB.DTL

At the coliseum... aren't they trying to replace that place???
f**k that
seriously? not a slick move jed.
Oh hell no. F that.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Oh hell no. F that.

haha
Well then. Let's just merge the 49ers and the Raiders so the NFL has an extra slot to place an expansion team in LA. You know that's what Goodell is really thinking.

[ Edited by zillabeast on Dec 20, 2009 at 01:15:46 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I think this is a public strategic movie to gain more support for SC.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Well then. Let's just merge the 49ers and the Raiders so the NFL has an extra slot to place an expansion team in LA. You know that's what Goodell is really thinking.

As long as we get Nnamdi Asomugha and Darius Heyward Bey returns kicks then I'd be perfectly fine with bein called the Bay Area 49ers.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
f**k that

yeah i agree and f**k LA too
  • B650
  • Veteran
It's official: Jed is a crackhead. You want to move the San Francisco 49ers out of San Francisco to play in Oakland? That would be like moving the Cowboys to New York or the Packers to Minnesota. We're a storied franchise. It's ridiculous that our owner would even THINK about doing this. I just lost all respect for him.

It would be wierd sharing a stadium with the Raiders. But I must add, Im a 49ers fan and not a San Francisco fan. I wouldnt like it but I think I would get used to it. I think.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't believe it for one second that he would play in Oakland.
I'd rather them play in the stick for the next 150 years then play one home game in Oakland.
Three words: NO, NO, NO! Jed is skating out on thin ice now.
Share 49ersWebzone