There are 204 users in the forums

Yup i'll be getting some snow balls tossed at me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
yeah the problem is

when they pick on you and you dont respond you just sit there and do nothing

they'll keep picking on you

if you reply back you'll get thrown out

oakland and philly are 2 places I don't wanna be

Meh.

Chokeland is a joke.

They talk mad sh*t, some even threaten violence. Right up until they realize that they just f*cked with a guy that will bring the noise.

I wore my Niner gear in the Coliseum once. A few guys said they were gonna kick my @ss. I told them to come back when they has the stones to throw the first punch. The main guy stood there, I told him to stop being a candy@ss, then sat down and watched the game. A bunch of other Raider fans started laughing at him for being a douche, and that was the end of it.

Every group of fans has its @sshole demographic. Just like the Niners do. That just is what it is.

Funny how the ones that bark the loudest are the biggest pussies isn't it?

Exactly! If nothing else, they're good for comic relief.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover

what can they possibly do?

People have been beaten up, badly. The worst part is, if they start s**t with you, it's YOU that most likely gets kicked out, because they're not gonna kick a bunch of Eagles fans out.

This. I was at the 49ers/Eagles game when Garcia was and TO were still here, and there was a lady with her 7 year old kid, who was wearing 49ers gear. The fans started giving the lady - and her kid - a bunch of crap about it. Poor kid cried, he did not know what he was doing "wrong". I hate the eagles and there fans.

Another time my friend was at a Cowboys/Eagles game, and he saw some guy wearing Cowboys stuff go into the port-a-potty. A bunch of eagle fans saw him go in, and knocked over the john while the guy was still in there. That's just messed up.

Again, did I say I hate eagle fans?

Did I mention that Eagle fans have bad breath in addition to being closely related to neanderthals.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover

what can they possibly do?

People have been beaten up, badly. The worst part is, if they start s**t with you, it's YOU that most likely gets kicked out, because they're not gonna kick a bunch of Eagles fans out.

This. I was at the 49ers/Eagles game when Garcia was and TO were still here, and there was a lady with her 7 year old kid, who was wearing 49ers gear. The fans started giving the lady - and her kid - a bunch of crap about it. Poor kid cried, he did not know what he was doing "wrong". I hate the eagles and there fans.

Another time my friend was at a Cowboys/Eagles game, and he saw some guy wearing Cowboys stuff go into the port-a-potty. A bunch of eagle fans saw him go in, and knocked over the john while the guy was still in there. That's just messed up.

Again, did I say I hate eagle fans?

Did I mention that Eagle fans have bad breath in addition to being closely related to neanderthals.

Their family trees only have one branch.

Not everyone is a sissy ass candy boy.
I wonder if he ended up wearin any niners gear
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Shouldn't it be candy ass sissy boy?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

LOL yes.
Originally posted by cubanb:

We need an update!

Originally posted by King49er:

When reffering to Philly Fans that act like jerks and bullies "candy ass sissy boy" would be the correct vernacular.........

i was at the game man and there were a bunch of fans wearing 9ers gear. I live about an hour south of philly and have been to a few games throughout the games. Even the Eagles were saying damn there are alot of 9er fans here WTF.

there were 2 major difference in this game the Eagles OL is good, the 49ers sucks, McNabb is very good vs pressure, Smith is not.
Originally posted by matt49er:

i was at the game man and there were a bunch of fans wearing 9ers gear. I live about an hour south of philly and have been to a few games throughout the games. Even the Eagles were saying damn there are alot of 9er fans here WTF.

nice!

was this you !?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

was this you !?

what pieces of s**ts
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

was this you !?

what pieces of s**ts

I would have fought someone, I don't even care if it was the guy beside me.

I would have been taking a baaad ass beating, there is no way I could put up with that, especially if I was getting kicked out like that.
Share 49ersWebzone