LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Who do we Match up on D. Jackson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
could somebody please tell my why on gods green earth would this team try to cover one of the NFL's fastest players with 2 of there slowest dbs? huh why?

For the same reason they didn't draft him when they had their chance.
Originally posted by valrod33:
better question for you, why does our oline suck?

Da same reason Alex sucks inconsistency!
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
could somebody please tell my why on gods green earth would this team try to cover one of the NFL's fastest players with 2 of there slowest dbs? huh why?

For the same reason they didn't draft him when they had their chance.

McClueless??
I was trying to figure that one out too. Poor Lewis was eating plenty of grass and dirt for Jackson. I would think by playing Larry "Fitz" two time a year that we would play Jackson similiar. Lewis, Roman and Bly got ATE up today. Someone mentioned we need more speed in the secondary, I tend to agree.
  • Veteran
Sing just blamed it on lack of communication between Bly and the safety. I think its BS.
Originally posted by 190836:
Sing just blamed it on lack of communication between Bly and the safety. I think its BS.

You can't teach speed Sing! You either got it or not!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Why dont we try Nate Davis?? our playoff race is over, and i really think alex is the issue. i had a bunch of confidence coming into this game, but not anymore...
Just to try Nate...
by the way, im not an alex smith hater
Lots of teams failed to contain him this year. Nonetheless its inexcusable, our defensive game plan should have revolved around him. Very frustrating game all around, hard to pick one thing to blame the game on.
even better question. WHy not draft him yourself and then put the coverage nightmare question on your opponents
a better question would be who the f**k is gonna cover him? The entire secondary is slow. Where are they gonna magically gain speed?

god, some people are here are fricking insane.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Dec 20, 2009 at 5:16 PM ]

Originally posted by fly15:
Why dont we try Nate Davis?? our playoff race is over, and i really think alex is the issue. i had a bunch of confidence coming into this game, but not anymore...
Just to try Nate...

NO he should not see the field at all this year, not that i dont like him but lets not f**k him over like we did Alex, this oline is no place to play behind for a rookie QB
Jackson is just pure talent, that's why, and nobody has been able to stop him, he could truly be the NEXT COMING of Tim Brown, and that's just the way it is.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
even better question. WHy not draft him yourself and then put the coverage nightmare question on your opponents
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
Just to try Nate...

NO he should not see the field at all this year, not that i dont like him but lets not f**k him over like we did Alex, this oline is no place to play behind for a rookie QB

I know buddy, but next year will have the same f... QB competition again and it sucks, at least we'll c what Nate can do on regular season games.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
a better question would be who the f**k is gonna cover him? The entire secondary is slow. Where are they gonna magically gain speed?

god, some people are here are fricking insane.

Lol true. We need cb help asap. Haden from Florida would be a good fight.
Share 49ersWebzone