There are 153 users in the forums

How will Alex Smith fare against Old Man Winter?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yet again, Smith shrinks under pressure. Of course, there werent enough dropped passes today, so we'll instead blame:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather
d) the short week for practice

And the sad part is that this guy has a guaranteed starting spot for next season, which means another wasted season. We'll have to wait until 2011 I guess.....

You're like a broken record. I feel sorry for your spouse.

And Alex Smith apologists are like battered wives.

You guys don't know him like I do! I know deep down he loves me!

Where the hell have you seasoned vets been all season ? Ive been getting bashed by the newbies all season long, while guys like you and crzy hide in the vets forum.
SO WHERE U AT SMITH BACKERS WHAT ARE THE XCUSES TODAY?????

pretty quite around here when the groupies savior fails us
as he has done so many FREAKIN times.

F*CK YOU ALEX SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!

your name WILL NEVER be mentioned with the greats ones

you can put your name next to this clowns:
JT O Sullivan
Ken Dorsey
Trent Dilfer
Yet again, Smith shrinks under pressure. Of course, there werent enough dropped passes today, so we'll instead blame:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

And the sad part is that this guy has a guaranteed starting spot for next season, which means another wasted season. We'll have to wait until 2011 I guess.....

Dude who are we going to get that's better realistically? I'm not even opposed to getting a better QB? Tebow-he sucks, played in that same spread system Alex played in. McCoy has a crappy arm and doesn't drop back from center. Bradford plays in a spread and has been out for a year. There are no QBs in FA. WHO OUT THERE IS BETTER THAT WE CAN REALISTICALLY GET? WE'RE SCREWED.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
SO WHERE U AT SMITH BACKERS WHAT ARE THE XCUSES TODAY?????

pretty quite around here when the groupies savior fails us
as he has done so many FREAKIN times.

F*CK YOU ALEX SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!

your name WILL NEVER be mentioned with the greats ones

you can put your name next to this clowns:
JT O Sullivan
Ken Dorsey
Trent Dilfer
He is your Qb , he did have a bad game but the OL played worse ...
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Dude who are we going to get that's better realistically? I'm not even opposed to getting a better QB? Tebow-he sucks, played in that same spread system Alex played in. McCoy has a crappy arm and doesn't drop back from center. Bradford plays in a spread and has been out for a year. There are no QBs in FA. WHO OUT THERE IS BETTER THAT WE CAN REALISTICALLY GET? WE'RE SCREWED.

Jason Campbell is better then this chump
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Jason Campbell is better then this chump

No he isn't they're the same f**king player they're just different colors. Campbells team doesn't win s**t and he has a better defense than we do. SHOW ME A WINNING QB WE CAN GET. Not Campbell, SOMEONE THAT IS A PROVEN WINNER.
just f**k my life plain and simple

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Where the hell have you seasoned vets been all season ? Ive been getting bashed by the newbies all season long, while guys like you and crzy hide in the vets forum.

Of course you forget that there are plenty of vets who have challenged you and made you look silly on the game forums.
By the time he got it together it was too late.

Smith played pretty bad today folks. And our defense gave up big plays and our pass rush is indeed quite suspect... not a good day to be a 9er or a 9er fan.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by taney71:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Of course you forget that there are plenty of vets who have challenged you and made you look silly on the game forums.

Yeah, when Alex has a great game against a scrub opponent, you guys are all over his jock. Yet, when he fails repeatedly against a real team, the excuses come out. Sure made me look silly.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
By the time he got it together it was too late.

Did the team ever get it together? The Walker fumble really did us in.
Originally posted by taney71:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Yeah, when Alex has a great game against a scrub opponent, you guys are all over his jock. Yet, when he fails repeatedly against a real team, the excuses come out. Sure made me look silly.

My point is on game day threads you and other Smith haters say silly things like why doesn't Smith roll left. Well, a QB doesn't roll in the opposite direction that he throws or he'd be throwing against his body. That is a no-no in the NFL.
Originally posted by dave1003:
Smith played pretty bad today folks. And our defense gave up big plays and our pass rush is indeed quite suspect... not a good day to be a 9er or a 9er fan.

There's one rule when it comes to discussing Alex Smith. NONE OF IT IS HIS FAULT!

Get used to it!

As one fan says: " They lost the game because of Walker's fumble"!

Kapish?
Share 49ersWebzone