LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

How will Alex Smith fare against Old Man Winter?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
He'll be non-functional....

Who?

Jimmy Raye.
I don't know but next winter I hope he fares somewhere else.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Winter = another excuse for Alex
This is why i never got fooled by Alex The Fake..........games like this against good teams he always chokes on it................

WE NEED TO MOVE UP NATE DAVIS UP THE DEPTH CHART TO COMPETE NEXT SEASON OR DRAFT A QB TO COMPETE WITH THIS CLOWN!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This is why i never got fooled by Alex The Fake..........games like this against good teams he always chokes on it................

WE NEED TO MOVE UP NATE DAVIS UP THE DEPTH CHART TO COMPETE NEXT SEASON OR DRAFT A QB TO COMPETE WITH THIS CLOWN!!!
Originally posted by ginseng1000:

I've been saying that for weeks I hope he's ready for the next two game! Alex the FAKE! Has fallen again!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

I've been saying that for weeks I hope he's ready for the next two game! Alex the FAKE! Has fallen again!

This guy is just pathetic & just watch next 2 games against CRAPPY teams he going to look like Joe & Steve & ALL his lil groupy fans will say keep him as our starter for 10'

This guy is just pathetic & just watch next 2 games against CRAPPY teams he going to look like Joe & Steve & ALL his lil groupy fans will say keep him as our starter for 10'

It's the same o-line all year he shines one week and sucks the next 3 games has been his issue throughout his career. His accuracy is terrible!

It's the same o-line all year he shines one week and sucks the next 3 games has been his issue throughout his career. His accuracy is terrible!

Smith's accuracy is suspect. He has no soft touch. He can throw darts and lasers but as far as dropping the ball in for deep balls he's still struggling

[ Edited by ginseng1000 on Dec 20, 2009 at 16:20:06 ]
  • ZRF80
Yet again, Smith shrinks under pressure. Of course, there werent enough dropped passes today, so we'll instead blame:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather
d) the short week for practice

And the sad part is that this guy has a guaranteed starting spot for next season, which means another wasted season. We'll have to wait until 2011 I guess.....

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Yet again, Smith shrinks under pressure. Of course, there werent enough dropped passes today, so we'll instead blame:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

And the sad part is that this guy has a guaranteed starting spot for next season, which means another wasted season. We'll have to wait until 2011 I guess.....

You're like a broken record. I feel sorry for your spouse.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by B650:

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

the truth hurts.....

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

Well the sad truth is that we can't draft anybody better because the QB class this year sucks and there are no good FA QBs. WE're pretty much stuck with him. He played like s**t today but this whole team is backwards so we're screwed whether he's QB or not.

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

the truth hurts.....

Ugh. Just stop it.

a) the oline
b) offensive playcalling
c) the weather

And Alex Smith apologists are like battered wives.

You guys don't know him like I do! I know deep down he loves me!
Share 49ersWebzone