There are 184 users in the forums

Philly Weather Forecast

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like the snowstorm is going to hit the night before and taper off prior to gametime. Proably won't accumulate much.

http://english.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=19185&hourly=1&yday=353&weekday=Sunday
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Looks like the snowstorm is going to hit the night before and taper off prior to gametime. Proably won't accumulate much.

http://english.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=19185&hourly=1&yday=353&weekday=Sunday

Yea it's gonna be real out there. I live in Dc we supposed to get a foot of snow and it's supposed to taper off sometime Saturday night. I assume they probably get just as much if not more. Time to strap up for real.
i hope its a smashmouth game...niners got the firepower in Frank the Tank to take on the eagles all by himself if it comes down to this.
bump
10 seconds until Nick Bradley starts a new thread.
Apologies to the mods. I can't help myself.
I'm in CT.. so its gonna hit us about 4-5 hours after Philly probably.. and it supposted to end right around gametime Sunday. So I'm assuming it will probably stop snowing around 9 am Eastern time in Philly.
If we're winning there will be plenty of snow ball amunition for the infamous Philly fans. I'm predicting a clean field, sunshine, brisk temperatures and beuatiful overhead shots of the city under a blanket of white. Football impact, minimal. I'm not a weatherman, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
10 seconds until Nick Bradley starts a new thread.

lol
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
here in cancun is not that bad...87 degrees...a team like the niners must
win wether it snows ,rain mudd........win or die...go niners.....

Bears-Ravens game slides to 4:15 p.m. ET
Posted by Mike Florio on December 18, 2009 3:56 PM ET
The Ravens have announced that Sunday's home game against the Bears has been moved from a 1:00 p.m. ET kickoff to a 4:15 p.m. ET starting time.

The team announced the move today, explaining that officials from the City of Baltimore recommended the move, in order to give workers more time to clear snow.

Ravens president Dick Cass said that 700 people will be working at the stadium tonight and tomorrow to assist with the clearing of the snow.

They'll be housed at the M&T Bank Stadium's club levels, and instead of food they'll be given bottles of maple syrup to squirt on all the extra snow. It's an Appalachian delicacy.

Why couldn't they move our game back, give us an extra 3hrs after flying cross country on a short week
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Apologies to the mods. I can't help myself.

LOL! Did you actually get warned for that??
Any chance bad weather keeps the some fans away and we get less crowd noise?

Probably not I guess. It is philly fan, after all.

Maybe we'll get to see them boo santa claus again.....
Win or no postseason. Who cares what the weather is like?
looks like a hack site. Weather.com has it cloudy with a 10% chance of snow.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/nfl/gameforecast/19148?eventid=304993
Share 49ersWebzone