LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Our Underrated Pash Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Where was the great pass rush, an dBrooks who is just getting it. I keep telling you guys you can't get hype off 2 games, but folks never learn. i don't think McNabb was even knocked down today.

Just like you can't judge one great game, you also can't judge one bad game. In fact, I believe we still have more team sacks (33) than do the Eagles (30) on the year, so you can't discount how far this team has come based on just this game, just like you can't say we have a great pass rush based on the AZ game.

Today we just had a bad day in just about every phase of the game, not just pass rush.

Good teams show consistency. Our team never shows consistency on both offense and defense

You're right about this....but most importantly, we just got beat by a better team on the road.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Where was the great pass rush, an dBrooks who is just getting it. I keep telling you guys you can't get hype off 2 games, but folks never learn. i don't think McNabb was even knocked down today.

Just like you can't judge one great game, you also can't judge one bad game. In fact, I believe we still have more team sacks (33) than do the Eagles (30) on the year, so you can't discount how far this team has come based on just this game, just like you can't say we have a great pass rush based on the AZ game.

Today we just had a bad day in just about every phase of the game, not just pass rush.

Good teams show consistency. Our team never shows consistency on both offense and defense

You're right about this....but most importantly, we just got beat by a better team on the road.

On a good note: If we turn the ball over 4 times in the past against the Eagles, we are looking at a 40-7 loss. I do think we have more talent than the Eagles but they are well oiled and know exactly what to do when things don't work as planned and they don't collapse when momentum is lost.
Share 49ersWebzone