LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Little-known "multi-team" wild-card tiebreaker rules (9-7 Niners=playoffs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Suicide Watch will need to be in full effect some Sunday afternoon.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by teeohh:
go niners!!!!

Great news! Go 49ers!

Yeah! come on!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
doubt we even make it past the eagles.

You all know what's going to happen, right?

We're going to miss the playoffs by ONE game and have to look back at all the missed opportunities.

Oh you know, like being up by 4 with 12 seconds left and our opponents facing a 3rd and 3 from our 32 yard line...having their QB dead to rights before he someone pulls free and launches a 45 yard bomb to the back of the endzone to some no name receiver in double coverage.

Imagine a team actually lost a game like that?
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

We're going to miss the playoffs by ONE game and have to look back at all the missed opportunities.

Oh you know, like being up by 4 with 12 seconds left and our opponents facing a 3rd and 3 from our 32 yard line...having their QB dead to rights before he someone pulls free and launches a 45 yard bomb to the back of the endzone to some no name receiver in double coverage.

that would suck, what game was that cuz if your talkign about the vikings game, boy wasnt double covered

We were supposed to beat Seattle, we lost.

Vikings supposed to beat AZ, they lost.

AZ was supposed to beat us, they lost.

Philly is supposed to beat us, they lose?

Who the heck knows what happens on Sunday anymore? It's also potentially going to snow, so whatever that means.

LAME!

But I kind of see what you did there. Jinx those fools.
Originally posted by valrod33:

that would suck, what game was that cuz if your talkign about the vikings game, boy wasnt double covered

Well there were two players in the vicinity...

You couldn't just let me be dramatic, could you?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Valrod, did you have to post that video? I had finally gotten over that play, and then you post it, now I am going to be mad at the world for the next 4 weeks.
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol

Originally posted by BobS:
Valrod, did you have to post that video? I had finally gotten over that play, and then you post it, now I am going to be mad at the world for the next 4 weeks.

after i posted it i watced it again and i became angry, so i do apologize for posting it, but im not going to delete it cuz i dont want to even look at that ever again, it made me sick to my stomach

after i posted it i watced it again and i became angry, so i do apologize for posting it, but im not going to delete it cuz i dont want to even look at that ever again, it made me sick to my stomach

screw you. peg you from behind. ram it in your camel toe.

[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Dec 18, 2009 at 11:52:43 ]
bump
Originally posted by Super5:

No kidding, the ridiculous hope in the webzone cracks me up. The 49ers can't even go into Seattle and beat the 5-8 Seahawks, how are they going to beat the 9-4 Eagles?
Next week we will see all the scenarios how the 49ers can get in the play-offs at 8-8.

The 49ers played Minn and Indy tough,both games they should've won so you never know

agreed. Both those teams are better than the eagles IMO.

we could win if our offense can put something together and our defense continues to do their thing
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Better show we get the wild card than win NFC West. Arizona has to lose to either Rams or Lions and that is not happening. Better Chance, dallas ny giants and falcons are tank, and lose and we get in at 9-7. Eagles actually made playoffs last year with dallas, chicago, and tampa bay all crashing down.

Great point. The chances of Atlanta and the Giants losing at least one game is high, and the chances of Dallas losing (gasp) 2 of 3 in December is high. A look at their schedules:

Dallas:
@ New Orleans (prime time)
@ Washington (prime time)
Philadelphia

Giants:
@ Washington
Carolina
@ Minnesota

Atlanta:
@ New York Jets
Buffalo
@ Tampa Bay

Rest assured, we can all go with our instincts and root against Dalls this December; they have a brutal schedule and I think that they'll lose to Washington(!).

The Giants should lose one of their three games, either @WAS or @MIN (maybe even Carolina).

Atlanta doesn't have to lose another game for us to make the playoffs as long as there's a third team at 9-7.

if we beat Philli Sunday.......man will it get interesting...I think we will run the ball more this game because of with the weather.

It is almost a lock that Dallas will lose to the Saints and Eagles...and might lose to the Redskins...

and Atlanta can lose to the Jets at NY...Jets are playing for their division....and most likely will win their next 2 games... (unless T.O. pulls out a miracle"

but the Giants are the main problem.....we need them to lose to the Redskins this week or else it might be over.....they are not going lose that Vikes game....Vikes will have nothing to play for the last game of the season.....and Carolina has Mike Moore starting at QB...

I hate that we have to wait till Monday to watch their game...but hopefully after a win over the Eagles.....we can all collectively use our Chi to help the Redskins beat the Giants on Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone